[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Housh injury anyone worried enough

Tally

obviously the news about his foot hasn't been good all week, but they say he's starting.  Are any of his owner's worried enough about his playing time to actually consider benching him?

1234963[/snapback]

Nope.

I'm starting him.  My only other options are driver and Lelie so its obvious to me!

1234969[/snapback]

Same here. Housh will be better than Driver. I have no problems starting Hous. Cincy really needs a win, fighting for the bye.

Almost every time I have benched Housh he has made me pay ... I could start Galloway in his place though :D ... or even FWP

1235210[/snapback]

Yea, not worth the risk of sitting him, if he's starting he's gotta be in there. I read your post, look's like you and I are rooting for the same thing today.

PALMER TO HOUSH, ALL FUC*IN DAY LONG!!! :D

Yea, not worth the risk of sitting him, if he's starting he's gotta be in there. I read your post, look's like you and I are rooting for the same thing today.

PALMER TO HOUSH,  ALL FUC*IN DAY LONG!!!    :D

1235278[/snapback]

I'm all riled up over this issue, fired up as all hell. I lost Harrison thi sweek and am filling that hole with Moulds. And I'm an LT owner. I am NOT benchign these guys. Not today. I'm starting him with Palmer as my QB. I've run with these two all year, and if I go down in the championship game I'm goign down with MY TEAM, not a set of cold-feet-starting bench warmers.