[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where is Bruschi?

knicker

its just, i fail to really see the relationship between my username and my comments in this thread

i mean captain hook has seen me in many threads,where the masses were busting on tedy because of the media love he gets, telling people that there jokes were getting old....not once did he or anyone else tell me that it was ironic, given my username

1238347[/snapback]

Ok. You don't like the Bruschi jokes. Tedy's a good guy, and you don't think it's funny anymore.

How 'bout Jets fans. Mo Lewis turned Tom Brady into a superstar, and started their dominance over the Jets. Your username reminds them of this every time they see it. I think it's a great (and funny) name, and I've voted for it as the best on the boards. I also think the Bruschi jokes are funny. You don't see the connection? It depends on your perspective.

Edited by CaptainHook

Ok.  You don't like the Bruschi jokes.  Tedy's a good guy, and you don't think it's funny anymore.

How 'bout Jets fans.  Mo Lewis turned Tom Brady into a superstar, and started their dominance over the Jets.  Your username reminds them of this every time they see it.  I think it's a great (and funny) name, and I've voted for it as the best on the boards.  I also think the Bruschi jokes are funny.  You don't see the connection?  It depends on your perspective.

1238353[/snapback]

you mean, "dominance over the league" right?

yeah i guess i sort of see the connection...i mean, i have a username...but i dont run in every thread pertaining to the jets and type so they can see my name....in all honesty the tedy jokes dont bother me because i think tedy is a great guy and a great player...its just, i think its run its course...i understand youve been oversaturated with tedy coverage, but to the victor goes the spoils....no need to oversaturate the board with redundant tedy jokes l

I think it was pretty funny that Pats fans were actually providing updates in this thread when it was pretty obvious most of us were here just for the Bruschi jokes like DMD's and Furds.

No one really cares if Bruschi's hurt or when he'll be back except for Pats fans and the guy who started him in Week 16.

Quite frankly I expected a few more high quality jokes like DMD's.

I did like the World Hunger and peace in the middle east joke though.

I think it was pretty funny that Pats fans were actually providing updates in this thread when it was pretty obvious most of us were here just for the Bruschi jokes like DMD's and Furds.

No one really cares if Bruschi's hurt or when he'll be back except for Pats fans and the guy who started him in Week 16.

Quite frankly I expected a few more high quality jokes like DMD's.

I did like the World Hunger and peace in the middle east joke though.

1238370[/snapback]

yeah they were pretty funny and original!!

i heard there is a talent scout from nbc's "last comic standing" perusing the boards for some new fresh talent...keep up the work guys

i heard there is a talent scout from nbc's "last comic standing" perusing the boards for some new fresh talent...keep up the work guys

1238377[/snapback]

You must be a Sox fan also.

1238377[/snapback]

Do the Pats know that Tedy's moonlighting?

1238377[/snapback]

Maybe it's not a good time to expect a Jets fan to have a sense of humor these days?

Well at least you'll always have VINNY to cheer you up.

i guess i should know my place...everyone hates the patriots...everyone is sick of the patriots and their fans...im in a no win situation here

ill just be the hypocrite

1238337[/snapback]

Couldn't have said it better myself.

After reading this post a brilliant money making scheme popped into my head.

OK heres the deal, after every Pats' game, gather up up all the towels that Teddy Bruschi used to wipe his face with during the game (all covered with face paint, sweat and snot ect) AND SELL THEM!!

It would be just like the "shround of turin" with a gatorade logo, and we could call it the "the hankey of foxbourgh" or something like that! what do ya think huh? huh?