[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where is Bruschi?

knicker

He is still in the training room. They rolled a rock across the doorway. They are waiting for him to come out now.

1237747[/snapback]

I hope that no one is holding their breath.

It may be a few days.

The last thing the Patriots needed was to lose a significant player in a somewhat insignificant game. Linebacker Tedy Bruschi was hurt on punt coverage on the next-to-last play of the first quarter when Mike Vrabel inadvertently barreled into him. It appeared Bruschi injured an ankle or his lower left leg, but the Patriots did not provide any details.

-- Boston Globe

bruschi was seen walking out of the the meadowlands last night without crutches or a brace....he had a very noticeable limp though

1238250[/snapback]

And he was able to walk across the East River without assistance.

i guess i should know my place...everyone hates the patriots...everyone is sick of the patriots and their fans...im in a no win situation here

ill just be the hypocrite

1238337[/snapback]

C'mon man. Take it easy. The Pats are good. Nobody's raggin' on them Mr. Sensitive. It's a joke. Geez.

But you don't want to be cool, forever in debt, like all these Brad Pitts here?

1238342[/snapback]

What is Vick's excuse this year?

Edited by CaptainHook

But you don't want to be cool, forever in debt, like all these Brad Pitts here?

1238342[/snapback]

oh i do, i really do

its just, i fail to really see the relationship between my username and my comments in this thread

i mean captain hook has seen me in many threads,where the masses were busting on tedy because of the media love he gets, telling people that there jokes were getting old....not once did he or anyone else tell me that it was ironic, given my username