[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seattle vs Green Bay

Mark5

Everybody is picking GB to win, is Seattles defensive 2nd stringers a big drop? They say Favre hasn't thrown a TD in 4 weeks and possible snow showers. Can Seattle handle the cold? This is a toss up game to me and I'm 1 game up in a pick'em league. Both DMD and BOB C. have GB winning and I have trusted their judgement all year but I think they may be having a MADDEN MOMENT for Favre :D:D .

who do you think will win?

I just don't see the Packers tanking this game and then rushing home to watch the Hou/SF game to see if they're still in the Bush sweepstakes. That just doesn't sound like something that GB would do.

No injured players for Seattle is a win for them. But you never know, especially since I'm playing against SA this week in the Superbowl. That could put a curse on the Pack. :D

Edited by MikesVikes

I just don't see the Packers tanking this game and then rushing home to watch the Hou/SF game to see if they're still in the Bush sweepstakes.  That just doesn't sound like something that GB would do. 

No injured players for Seattle is a win for them.  But you never know, especially since I'm playing against SA this week in the Superbowl.  That could put a curse on the Pack.  :D

1242636[/snapback]

Are the Packers that close to the #1. I think they'll draft around fifth(if they lose) due to strength of schedule, with NO and the Jets above them.

It is Holmgren so maybe Brett will make this his last game. I'm not hoping for it but it is possible.

This could be the last game for both Sherman and Favre. I look for a strong performance by Green Bay at home to close out this disappointing season.

1242831[/snapback]

Sorta like Keith Woodside playing terrific and Lindy Infante going out with a win in their swan song against a solid Minnesota team in '91....

:D:D

....okay, maybe not like that at all. :D

Sorta like Keith Woodside playing terrific and Lindy Infante going out with a win in their swan song against a solid Minnesota team in '91....

:D  :D

....okay, maybe not like that at all.  :D

1242965[/snapback]

Lindy must be more painful for you than Viking fans.

Lindy must be more painful for you than Viking fans.

1242966[/snapback]

Somewhat.

Of course, he DID make Don Majkowski and Jim Harbaugh into MVP candidates and got Brent Fullwood into the Pro Bowl, so he must have had something going for him....

I think GB wins ..and can only hope Shaun Alexander is shut out from end zone ...that way he can pout and whine l :D ike he did last year when he fell short of the rushing title and now will fall short on breaking the TD title

still disgusted over way he ran on field last week to get that 1 yd gimme after he was already pulled from the game ...he could not just sit there like a professional resting on sideline and let someone else get a score ..

he is a great player but a big baby and egomaniac