[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Merry X-Mas KC

CaP'N GRuNGe

Steelers look awful. Defense playing poorly, receivers dropping balls. I know I am a big Ben Roethlsiberger defender, but I can admit when he is playing poorly, and today, he looks bad. There have been some drops, but he is not throwing well. With 15 seconds left, Polamalu, who is absolutely incredible makes a phenomenal play punching the ball out and giving the Steelers a chance for 3. Ben then misses a wide open Ward, and then throws too hard and high for El and gets picked. :D Thank God for the Steelers special teams, they are the only reason they are in it now. I want to see the Steelers not only win the game, but get some momentum back in the 2nd half, because they are playing pretty poorly right now. :D

Ha. Yeah, not looking good with the post season right around the corner.  :D

1243795[/snapback]

Are you enjoying that Flip Side. :D I'm assuming that you are a Dolphins fan by your avatar. Don't you find it sad that you are getting excited by rooting against a team that is actually in playoff contention every season ???

TD Run by Big Ben :D

Edited by Menudo

Are you enjoying that Flip Side.  :D  I'm assuming that you are a Dolphins fan by your avatar.  Don't you find it sad that you are getting excited by rooting against a team that is actually in playoff contention every season ???

TD Run by Big Ben  :D

1243800[/snapback]

Hey now, my dolphins will be a team to be reckoned with next year.

Just wait. :D

Now, lets go Dolphins !!!! I think the Steelers can beat the Patriots, but, I like their chances better against the Bengals. The Patriots have had the Steelers number. First, lets finish the Lions.

Hey now, my dolphins will be a team to be reckoned with next year.

Just wait.  :D

1243805[/snapback]

I would love to continue ripping, but I actually think the Dolphins are heading in the right direction. It might not be next year, but they are going to be good. I like Nick Saban, I like their defense, I like Ronnie Brown, I like Chris Chambers. They need to get a good QB and develop him, and they are going to be solid.

P.S. Now, finish off the Patriots today. I want the Steelers to play the Bengals !!!

I would love to continue ripping, but I actually think the Dolphins are heading in the right direction.  It might not be next year, but they are going to be good.  I like Nick Saban, I like their defense, I like Ronnie Brown, I like Chris Chambers.  They need to get a good QB and develop him, and they are going to be solid.

P.S.  Now, finish off the Patriots today.  I want the Steelers to play the Bengals !!!

1243811[/snapback]

Yeah, if my 'Phins can find a way to strengthen their secondary, keep Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown both in the backfield, and find a decent QB, the NFL better look out. :D

It wasn't the prettiest victory, but, 4 weeks ago, I said the Steelers needed to win their final 4 games to get into the playoffs. They came through and got it done. :D

Does anyone know what the tie-breaker is between the Steelers and Bengals. Both finished 11-5, they split their head to head matchups, and both teams went 4-0 against NFC team, so their AFC records should be the same.

P.S. To the many who said the Steelers would not make the playoffs and that they

were nothing more than an average team. :D

P.S.S. Hey Bengals, were coming for you !!!!! :D

It wasn't the prettiest victory, but, 4 weeks ago, I said the Steelers needed to win their final 4 games to get into the playoffs.  They came through and got it done.  :D

Does anyone know what the tie-breaker is between the Steelers and Bengals.  Both finished 11-5, they split their head to head matchups, and both teams went 4-0 against NFC team, so their AFC records should be the same.

P.S.  To the many who said the Steelers would not make the playoffs and that they

were nothing more than an average team.    :D

P.S.S.  Hey Bengals, were coming for you !!!!!  :D

1243877[/snapback]

I think the Bengals will destroy the Steelers. JMO, I could be wrong.