[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Bush--dumb, dumb play

wiegie

Bush didn't do much the entire night. He has moments that are just amazing, but that stupid play on the lateral seemed like it got in his mind. He did not step up in a big game like I thought he would and that crucial turnover was just plain stupid.

I never understand why players attempt a lateral like that. The other player isn't expecting it and it is a very low percentage play. Reggie had already reeled off a very nice 30'ish yard run and had a 1st down in the redzone.

It was definitely a HUGH mistake. IMO the game turned on that play. Likely USC would have gone up 14-0 there instead of turning it over and being at 7-3.

Not to mention that it was a borderline forward lateral which would have been a penalty anyhow! Either way it was a bad play from a good player. This is why rookies spend alot of time on the bench in the NFL. Bush however will see his share of carries!

Matt Leinhart, "I still think we're a better football team."

I guess this is what happens when you haven't had enough practice at being a good loser.

1248701[/snapback]

See Tom Brady :D

Bush didn't do much the entire night. He has moments that are just amazing, but that stupid play on the lateral seemed like it got in his mind. He did not step up in a big game like I thought he would and that crucial turnover was just plain stupid.

1248787[/snapback]

I mean the guy still went well over 100 total yards with a score, I don't see why everyone is saying he had a bad game? The lateral was terrible, but if it would have worked obviously no one would be saying he had a bad game.