[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wedding Ring

whomper

Do you wear your wedding ring ?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear your wedding ring ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Occasionally

How about any of you?  Do you know any guys that remove the ring with intent and would you ever tell what you know?

1256698[/snapback]

I would never tell AND your husband broke a pretty big rule.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in favor of cheating but it's no ones business but the person doing the cheating and it's better to keep your mouth closed than get involved.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would never tell AND your husband broke a pretty big rule.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in favor of cheating but it's no ones business but the person doing the cheating and it's better to keep your mouth closed than get involved.

1256743[/snapback]

And I know that he breaks the big rule.....I respect that and he trusts that I will keep it all to myself. And I do. I feel that knowing what really goes on when he takes his reps that are in town to the strip joints etc.....only adds to my trust in him and his in me. And I agree its no ones business but the person doing the cheating.

That said, my hubby also has friends that remove the ring while out partying with the intention of cheating.  We have this understanding, he tells me who the cheater friends are and the stories behind them as long as I dont let on that I know.  I know it violates some guy code but we tell each other everything.  The only problem this causes is when I will at times socialize with the wives. 

1256698[/snapback]

note to self - no partying with mr. sweetlips ...

note to self - no partying with mr. sweetlips ...

1256834[/snapback]

:D

Your secrets would be safe with me. I have a proven trust track record.

Are you saying all guys honor the code and dont talk, even to other guys?

Gender shouldnt tell you who to trust or not trust. I also know guys that gossip.

In fact, it was a buddy of a party guy that decided to try and get a laugh and spilled the beans because he thought it was a funny story and needed to be told to everyone. Not cool. Turned out to not be so funny. He's the one that no one will party with now.