[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wedding Ring

whomper

Do you wear your wedding ring ?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear your wedding ring ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Occasionally

You can get it re-sized you know.

1253351[/snapback]

I've tried that. The problem is if it's big enough to get over my knuckle, then it's WAY too big for my finger. :D

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever see what the high-school chicks do so they can wear their boyfriends' class rings?

1253380[/snapback]

Mohair???? Jeeze...............That's so 60's! :D

I wore mine until I broke that finger playing softball. The knuckle has been swollen to this day, so I can't slide the ring over it.  :D

1253130[/snapback]

your a Doc-finger it out.

Edited by PantherDave

I've tried that. The problem is if it's big enough to get over my knuckle, then it's WAY too big for my finger.  :D

1253378[/snapback]

I have this problem to a degree as well .... large knuckles and then the ring is loose (meaning it rotates) ... both my class ring and my wedding ring.

both us wear ours outside the house, neither of us wear them at home. however, we've been married almost eight years and i still haven't gotten her a wedding band. she still has her engagement ring, which i bought on a college student's salary, so maybe she'd just rather let people think she's unmarried.

didn't ever plan on wearing a wedding ring, the cheapest one my wife could find for me was 150.00 for the wedding and it came off for good in the morning, put what money i could afford on a nice ring for her, 15 years later i updated it ( with one she picked out ) looking at 19 years this oct......rings really don't mean alot to us , we're just happy to be together.......FEELINGS..........

Always wear it except when in the shower, getting a message or working out.

1254246[/snapback]

I don't get it. What does getting a message have to do with wearing a ring? I just came back to the office from an appointment and got a few messages, but I kept my ring on.

I've tried that. The problem is if it's big enough to get over my knuckle, then it's WAY too big for my finger.  :D

1253378[/snapback]

Your patients must love seeing Dr. Chargerz. :D

What? That wasn't that bad, was it?

Hubby doesnt wear his .....for the reason that some of you said. He is around machinery and would lose his finger or worse. It doesnt bother me at all...even though I've never taken mine off since he put it on my finger. (I clean it while on my finger with a small brush.) He put it there and he will have to take it off, I wont.

I enjoyed reading all your replies. Once again, I'm very impressed with the caliber of men on this site. The respect given to your wives, shines through, even the tongue in cheek comments. Its not the wearing of the ring thats important.....its the true commitment to the marriage that is.

That said, my hubby also has friends that remove the ring while out partying with the intention of cheating. We have this understanding, he tells me who the cheater friends are and the stories behind them as long as I dont let on that I know. I know it violates some guy code but we tell each other everything. The only problem this causes is when I will at times socialize with the wives. I feel that because I know something, it doesnt give me any right to reveal it. I would never squeal. And in truth, these wives already know deep down.

How about any of you? Do you know any guys that remove the ring with intent and would you ever tell what you know?