[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NEW SEASON

Footballjoe

I've been working on 2006 for a couple of months in a few leagues. Basically if you are in a keep league with me I'm willing to talk to you about one or all of the following: R. Johnson, C. WIliams, C. Johnson or C. Palmer.

And I've got good draft picks too.

Call me.

Will the season start on Thursday the 7th under the new TV contract?

1250520[/snapback]

I never count that Thursday game when looking at the start of the season. That's a bogus game thought up to screw with FF owners.

I am having FF withdrawals. Please help, I don't know how much longer I can last.  :D

1250495[/snapback]

I hate to admit this or maybe I'm not but I feel a sense of relief when the season is over. I enjoy the season immensely but when it's over I'm glad. No dynasty leagues for me.

I'm on to the Smackbowl, Fantasy Basketball, and other meaningless garbage. :D

I've been working on 2006 for a couple of months in a few leagues.  Basically if you are in a keep league with me I'm willing to talk to you about one or all of the following: R. Johnson, C. WIliams, C. Johnson or C. Palmer.

And I've got good draft picks too.

Call me.

1250522[/snapback]

What no M Harrison on the wish list? :D

I hate to admit this or maybe I'm not but I feel a sense of relief when the season is over.  I enjoy the season immensely but when it's over I'm glad.  No dynasty leagues for me.

I'm on to the Smackbowl, Fantasy Basketball, and other meaningless garbage. :D

1250551[/snapback]

Smackbow = meaningless garbage..... I don't think you really meant to include the Smackbowl... right?

Smackbow = meaningless garbage..... I don't think you really meant to include the Smackbowl... right?

1250556[/snapback]

Sorry, you're right. Scratch off Smackbowl and replace it with whoopie time with the wife. :D