[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Panthers at Giants

CaptainHook

Guest Cherni

The Giants simply didn't show up today. You have to tip your cap to Carolina, they executed all game, beat the Giants between the tackles and made plays. The Giants brought nothing to the table, they couldn't stop Carolina on 3rd and long all game.

Eli's 1st playoff game will hopefully inspire him to perform better when he's in the big game again. You can't just blame Eli for the loss even though his lack of production obviously killed the Giants chance to win. This was a terrible performance by the Giants.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Giants simply didn't show up today. You have to tip your cap to Carolina, they executed all game, beat the Giants between the tackles and made plays. The Giants brought nothing to the table, they couldn't stop Carolina on 3rd and long all game.

Eli's 1st playoff game will hopefully inspire him to perform better when he's in the big game again. You can't just blame Eli for the loss even though his lack of production obviously killed the Giants chance to win. This was a terrible performance by the Giants.

1254499[/snapback]

So, they didn't play a better team today :D ?

Guest Cherni
Props to the Carolina defense- Eli looks scared to death to be out on the field playing against them.

1254404[/snapback]

:D He looked terrible but at least stepped up in the pocket and tried to execute. He didn't look or play scared, he was very aggressive and tried to force things. If I had my choice, I would rather go down making aggressive mistakes.

Guest Cherni

1254504[/snapback]

. You have to tip your cap to Carolina, they executed all game, beat the Giants between the tackles and made plays.

1254504[/snapback]

That isn't what he said at all.

"You have to tip your cap to Carolina, they executed all game, beat the Giants between the tackles and made plays"

What the heck more do you want?

Isn't anyone satisfied with a compliment about their team/player/coach around here?

Personally I think the Giants were robbed. The refs cheated them on many plays. The Giants should have won in a walk over an obviously inferior team. How Carolina squeaked into the PO's is beyond me.

That isn't what he said at all.

"You have to tip your cap to Carolina, they executed all game, beat the Giants between the tackles and made plays"

What the heck more do you want?

Isn't anyone satisfied with a compliment about their team/player/coach around here?

Personally I think the Giants were robbed. The refs cheated them on many plays. The Giants should have won in a walk over an obviously inferior team. How Carolina squeaked into the PO's is beyond me.

1254529[/snapback]

No I missed that and apologised for the oversight :D .

1254529[/snapback]

Finally, someone that was watching the same game that I was. :D

Just curious why everyone is so fast to jump on and say the best team won....?

The best team wins most games, but not always. The Giants went into the playoffs as the BETTER team and as fortune would have it, they lost. No biggy, no disrespect to Carolina, just a fact.

Guest Cherni

The best team wins most games, but not always. The Giants went into the playoffs as the BETTER team and as fortune would have it, they lost. No biggy, no disrespect to Carolina, just a fact.

1254540[/snapback]

Well if they were the better team they sure as heck didn't play like that.

Eli's 1st playoff game will hopefully inspire him to perform better when he's in the big game again.

1254499[/snapback]

As a diehard Bolts fan, all I have to say is, :D "Gawd, I hope not!!!!"

:D

It's all good. Good luck PD. The Panthers look very scary right now.

1254519[/snapback]

Thanks I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?, btw Ronde and Tiki Barber grew up and played against my high school. They went to Cave Spring in Roanoke, VA I went to E.C. Glass here in Lynchburg. I was on the freshman team when our varsity team was in the to 25 in the USA Today High School rankings. Tiki single handedly beat us and afterwards walked over and gave our head coach a hug and told the man he was great. The guy handled himself with class back then and he continues to handle himself weith class now.

1254540[/snapback]

I'm not gonna say it as you're in my huddle hoops league, but I will ask you if you're (the really bad word)ing kidding or blind as Stevie Wonder?

Guest Cherni
Thanks I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?, btw Ronde and Tiki Barber grew up and played against my high school.  They went to Cave Spring in Roanoke, VA I went to E.C. Glass here in Lynchburg.  I was on the freshman team when our varsity team was in the to 25 in the USA Today High School rankings.  Tiki single handedly beat us and afterwards walked over and gave our head coach a hug and told the man he was great.  The guy handled himself with class back then and he continues to handle himself weith class now.

1254556[/snapback]

That's pretty cool I must say. Tiki is definitely a class act which is refreshing in the NFL today.

I'm not gonna say it as you're in my huddle hoops league, but I will ask you if you're (the really bad word)ing kidding or blind as Stevie Wonder?

1254564[/snapback]

He said the Giants went into the playoffs as the better team, which they did. They sure weren't today.

He said the Giants went into the playoffs as the better team, which they did.  They sure weren't today.

1254567[/snapback]

Tiki Barber carried Eli's sorry a$$ into the playoffs. I wouldn't say that they clearly had a better season than us. We were evenly matched 4 weeks ago and we were evenly matched today.

If i were a Giants fan, i'd be wishing about now that we've kept Rivers. Eli is NOT Peyton and NEVER will be.

1254332[/snapback]

I don't know, they both seem to be able to choke big tim in the playoffs :D

Though Eli doesn't seem to whine and beatch at his teammates when things go wrong. Perhaps with time....

:D

1254564[/snapback]

I guess i'm blind as Stevie Wonder, cause i fail to believe that the Chargers are better than the Colts for their win in week 15 or Baltimore is better than Pittsburg for their win in Week 11. I guess with your way of thinking that the better teams San Diego and Baltimore should be in the playoffs in leau of the Colts and Steelers...?? Did i get that right?

I guess i'm blind as Stevie Wonder, cause i fail to believe that the Chargers are better than the Colts for their win in week 15 or Baltimore is better than Pittsburg for their win in Week 11.  I guess with your way of thinking that the better teams San Diego and Baltimore should be in the playoffs in leau of the Colts and Steelers...??  Did i get that right?

1254649[/snapback]

That's so pathetic it's funny, a 23-0 beat down, over 200 yds rushing-please.