[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling out giantsfan!

PSULions

I have been away for work all week long so today is the first time I could respond. There isn't much to say other then the Giants were awful and Carol played very well. They get a TON of credit, but what the Giants put on the field was disgraceful. Not much more to say then that. The Giants were a complete joke and simply put not ready to play, and Carol played very well and deserved the easy win.

Congrats Panthers fans

1260145[/snapback]

Guess he was simply out of the office for a few days! :D

Anyway, giantsfan has surfaced and has stopped by to eat his slice of humble pie with a little vanilla ice cream on top. :D:D

Wouldn't everyone here agree that the NFC was basically on loan this year? I mean, in all seriousness the Eagles should be back on top next season. These playoff teams in the NFC make me want to vomit. As bad as the Eagles were this year, without the injury bug, they still would have made the playoffs.

Wouldn't everyone here agree that the NFC was basically on loan this year?  I mean, in all seriousness the Eagles should be back on top next season.  These playoff teams in the NFC make me want to vomit.  As bad as the Eagles were this year, without the injury bug, they still would have made the playoffs.

1260408[/snapback]

:D :violin: :D

Edited by Menudo

Wouldn't everyone here agree that the NFC was basically on loan this year?  I mean, in all seriousness the Eagles should be back on top next season.  These playoff teams in the NFC make me want to vomit.  As bad as the Eagles were this year, without the injury bug, they still would have made the playoffs.

1260408[/snapback]

Yeah, just like the Eagles took take of the Panthers back in 2003 when the Eagles were the big favorite to FINALLY make it to the Super Bowl that year....

Oh wait, that's right the Panthers beat the Eagles 14-3 and went to the Super Bowl. :D

And of course the Eagles will be more dangerous without their playmaking WR TO... wait... that sounds like the same team that played against the Panthers last year too..... Hmmm.... sounds like some faulty logic their my friend... :D

With the Giants, Redskins and even the Cowboys looking like they have improved since 2004, I am not even sure if the Eagles climb out of the cellar of the East next year!! :D

Edited by PSULions

1260408[/snapback]

No, the Eagles window has closed, the injury bug for Carolina kept them from making that apparent again in 2004, but the Eagles are in the same pack as NYG and Wash, they are no longer the NFC power to beat, an NFC doormat-NO, put it's time to let go. As your main concern as a homer should be winning your division and not the NFC,

I was away and unable to reply until today. As I said great job by the Panthers. A complete joke of a disgrace by the Giants, they didn't show up period, and simply put were not ready to play. Carol deserved the easy win no doubt.

Congrats Panther fans and good luck in Chicago

I was away and unable to reply until today. As I said great job by the Panthers. A complete joke of a disgrace by the Giants, they didn't show up period, and simply put were not ready to play. Carol deserved the easy win no doubt.

1260474[/snapback]

well said giantsfan. looking forward to next year.

1260474[/snapback]

I saw your post on the other thread on the MB and all is good here. I even pasted your comment to this one to give you the credit you deserve for showing up taking your medicine like a man! :D:D

Hope you are cool with the ribbing as it is all in fun! :D

Edited by PSULions

I saw your post on the other thread on the MB and all is good here.  I even pasted your comment to this one to give you the credit you deserve for showing up taking your medicine the a man!  :D  :D

Hope you are cool with the ribbing as it is all in fun!  :D

1260494[/snapback]

It's all good. That's what these boards are all about. Good clean fun and a little busting on each other every now and then. No issues here at all.

It's all good. That's what these boards are all about. Good clean fun and a little busting on each other every now and then. No issues here at all.

1260500[/snapback]

Now both the Giants fans and the Panthers fan can pile on the Eagles fan that has intruded on this thread to boast that the NFC is on loan afrom Eagles who will return to the top of the heap next year when all their players are healthy!! :D:D:D

Edited by PSULions

Now both the Giants fans and the Panthers fan can pile on the Eagles fan that has intruded on this thread to boast that the NFC is on loan and the Eagles will return to the top of the heap!!  :D  :D  :D

1260506[/snapback]

I've already intervened there, but he most likely does not agree.