[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling out giantsfan!

PSULions

Just like your team???

Giants at home will beat Carol period. I can honestly say I am not worried about this game. I think the Giants will run it right down their throat, double Smith, and their crowd will give them a boost also. Giants 31-17. In Carol I'd feel the exact opposite way, but in Giants stadium I have no doubts the Giants will win.

1244286[/snapback]

:D:D:D

If you want to make bold predictions about your team, you should be man enough to come back and have a slice of humble pie when your team gets spanked at home! :D:D

Not worried about Carolina!

Edited by PSULions

:D He was last logged on at 11:29 AM today, though his last post was on the 5th.

1258967[/snapback]

Maybe this will jog him memory to come clean and admit he was wrong about the Giants not quite being ready for Prime Time.

Many of Giants have come by the board to give props, so kudos to those guys, but giantsfan ran the smack all week and now is MIA.

Thanks BJ for letting me know he is NOT on vacation! :D

:D What's worse? A Giants fan making a bold statement and then not backing it up after the loss or a Panthers fan "calling out" the Giants fan after the victory and relentlessly talking smack.

Personally, I think calling someone out just to talk smack is a classless move and it is usually not tolerated on these boards. Although, giantsfan should grow some balls! :D

Edited by Dirty Sanchez

:D What's worse?  A Giants fan making a bold statement and then not backing it up after the loss or a Panthers fan "calling out" the Giants fan after the victory and relentlessly talking smack. 

Personally, I think calling someone out just to talk smack is a classless move and it is usually not tolerated on these boards.  Although, giantsfan should grow some balls! :D

1259343[/snapback]

I disagree. I think he had every right to call him out on it. If you are going to make bold statements and predictions, you have to man-up and take what's coming to you when things don't work out the way you planned.

Most people on this board know me and I am pretty objective about my Panthers and give credit to other teams when it is due. Giantsfan boasted all week that he was not worried about the Panthers... they were playing at Giants Stadium, etc.

Then after his team is beat down at home by 23-0 he conveniently doesn't show up to take his lumps. I tried making a few comments on the thread that started this, but after a few attempts to get him to show up, I decided to start a new thread on the board to bring it to his attention.

Many other Giants fans have give the Panthers credit and I have tried to let them know I think they have a good future with Eli and a team that needs to tweak a few things, but should be in good shape for next year.

If he doesn't show up... hey, that is OK, I am not going to lose sleep over it as this is just a fun football message board and there are a lot of things more important that calling someone out after they put their foot in their mouth. :D

Personally, I think calling someone out just to talk smack is a classless move and it is usually not tolerated on these boards.  Although, giantsfan should grow some balls! :D

1259343[/snapback]

Actually it is tolerated on these boards. And you have been here long enough to know that. (Though I must admit, there has been less these last couple years.)

There is nothing wrong with touting your team to the highest mountain... and when they take some lumps you should have the 'nads to accept it and move on.

Credibility is the name of the game. When you are right your are right.... when you are wrong you are wrong and should not hide.... take your lumps and get on with it.

Most people on this board know me and I am pretty objective about my Panthers and give credit to other teams when it is due.  Giantsfan boasted all week that he was not worried about the Panthers... they were playing at Giants Stadium, etc.

Then after his team is beat down at home by 23-0 he conveniently doesn't show up to take his lumps.  I tried making a few comments on the thread that started this, but after a few attempts to get him to show up, I decided to start a new thread on the board to bring it to his attention.

Many other Giants fans have give the Panthers credit and I have tried to let them know I think they have a good future with Eli and a team that needs to tweak a few things, but should be in good shape for next year.

If he doesn't show up... hey, that is OK, I am not going to lose sleep over it as this is just a fun football message board and there are a lot of things more important that calling someone out after they put their foot in their mouth.  :D

1259374[/snapback]

Maybe if you left the poor Giant fans alone you'd find some time to start ranking players for the upcoming baseball draft.

Say it ain't so Dave. You might be the only "sane" person holding that league together. We need all the help we can get to crush the evil Gotz.

Maybe if you left the poor Giant fans alone you'd find some time to start ranking players for the upcoming baseball draft.

1259417[/snapback]

I am only calling out one guy "giantsfan" I have no problem with any of the other Giants fans. :D

Edited by PSULions

How long should he show up for?  How many lumps should he take?  Is the number of lumps dependant upon the final score?  Should he schedule an appointment?  Maybe DMD could set up a lumps forum. :D

1259404[/snapback]

If he showed up and just admitted that he was wrong then that would be enough for me.

All I can say about my Giants is they should have gone with what was originally predicted at the beginning of the season. Would have been nice to get a top pick this year and bolster the line. The Giants went above and beyond what they should have but, I didn't really see them making a big splash in the play-offs. They have some holes to fill and are not yet to the point where they can make a serious play against the elite teams in the play-offs or SB. Eli needs more time and the line will need more help. The def. needs to stay healthy and they also have a couple holes that need plugging. If they keep moving forward, maybe they're two years away or so.

Washington right now looks great.

I think he had every right to call him out on it.  If you are going to make bold statements and predictions, you have to man-up and take what's coming to you when things don't work out the way you planned.

1259357[/snapback]

Credibility is the name of the game. When you are right your are right.... when you are wrong you are wrong and should not hide.... take your lumps and get on with it.

1259407[/snapback]

I agree, there's nothing wrong with this post. :D

:D Football gays? LOL

1260034[/snapback]

That's what they're reffered to over here. We once challenged them to a rumble but when we showed up those guys were wearing tight jeans with white t-shirts and there hair was slicked back. When I told them it was go time they all started snapping their fingers and dancing and singing in harmony. I think they watched West Side Story to figure out how to Rumble. :D

That's what they're reffered to over here.  We once challenged them to a rumble but when we showed up those guys were wearing tight jeans with white t-shirts and there hair was slicked back.  When I told them it was go time they all started snapping their fingers and dancing and singing in harmony.  I think they watched West Side Story to figure out how to Rumble. :D

1260044[/snapback]

:D

That's what they're reffered to over here.  We once challenged them to a rumble but when we showed up those guys were wearing tight jeans with white t-shirts and there hair was slicked back.  When I told them it was go time they all started snapping their fingers and dancing and singing in harmony.  I think they watched West Side Story to figure out how to Rumble. :D

1260044[/snapback]

I just spit water all over my monitor. Thanks, JJ, it needed a good cleaning anyways.

Holy freakin' crizap that was funny. :D:D:D