[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

rex grossman passing yards

whitem0nkey

how many passing yards wil rex pass for?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. how many passing yards wil rex pass for?

• 350+
    • 300-350
    • 250-300
    • 200-250
    • 100-200
    • He will get hurt in first quarter

Off the topic, but my friend sent me a picture, he went to UF when Rex was there. I have to find this thing, it's a picture of Rex hangin at some party with some little blond hottie. The best part about it? It was a nitrous party!! Rex was huffin the laughing gas. He looks so trashed it's great.

Off the topic, but my friend sent me a picture, he went to UF when Rex was there. I have to find this thing, it's a picture of Rex hangin at some party with some little blond hottie. The best part about it? It was a nitrous party!! Rex was huffin the laughing gas. He looks so trashed it's great.

1262626[/snapback]

:D He still looks that way...

:DTrashed-man

Everyone acts as though Rex is some kind of savior to this team.  The guy is basically a rookie.  Hell, Orten has as much experience as Rex.  Didn't they make the playoffs with Kyle????

1262733[/snapback]

orton has more game experience, but rex proved that 3 years in the league makes you a better QB than orton playing 2-3 more games.

The knock on rex is not that he is not talented or that he cant QB, its that he is injury prown.

The one good thing that came out from the injuries that rex has had, is that it gave him time on the sideline to watch and study. Most QBs need time on the bench to succeed. And in today’s NFL with all the money involved in these high pick you can afford to develop a QB properly.

Rex is a better QB than Orton, no question. However, this game could be ugly. This is what, his eighth start? We saw how first time playoff starters tend to play last weekend. The Panthers defense seems to be clicking right now and I think they will handle Rex. The Bears defense might have to come up HUGE in this game for the Bears to win.

I'm going to wait for the line to move by sta. , the panthers will have a lot of action with this line. I think that if you are going to bet on the bears you should wait for the line to move down even more.

Also for the record, if rex goes down by; lets just say half time, and the bears are down by 10+ points I want to see Old man Blake, instead of Orton.

Orton in 30 min. of football is able to muster up 6 points at best this year at least.

Blake may turn it over but i would rather take my gamble with Blake, and the 2 drives i saw from him. He gives the bears a better shot to come from behind, after rex.

After seeing the poll results it seems that most people believe that Orton and rex have the ability to put up equal production. And that’s where I disagree.

I cant wait for this game #2 Vs #3.