[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts respond to Porter

kpholmes

Oh dear God no. What am I? A REALIST.

1264101[/snapback]

Oh, so you are a Ravens fan. :D

Nice season. Weren't you guys picked by many to win the division ? Nice work. :D

Oh, so you are a Ravens fan.    :D

Nice season.  Weren't you guys picked by many to win the division ?  Nice work.  :D

1264115[/snapback]

Were I a Steelers fan, I too would want to change the subject :D

Enjoy your impending beat-down.

Were I a Steelers fan, I too would want to change the subject  :D

Enjoy your impending beat-down.

1264119[/snapback]

I'll enjoy the fact that WE are still playing, while you are telling us how we are going to lose this weekend in the playoffs. Meanwhile, your favorite team is busy with their offseason jobs: Robbery, Assault, Murder, etc.

I'll enjoy the fact that WE are still playing, while you are telling us how we are going to lose this weekend in the playoffs.  Meanwhile, your favorite team is busy with their offseason jobs:  Robbery, Assault, Murder, etc.

1264127[/snapback]

So noone's allowed to express an opinion on this weekend's games, unless their team is still playing?

If this were true, Spain would have stopped offering opinions months ago.

Actually, that's not a very compelling argument, is it?

I'll enjoy the fact that WE are still playing, while you are telling us how we are going to lose this weekend in the playoffs.  Meanwhile, your favorite team is busy with their offseason jobs:  Robbery, Assault, Murder, etc.

1264127[/snapback]

So, if one can only express an opinion if one's team is still in the playoffs, I guess we wont be hearing from you and the other Steeler fans after this weekend :D

By the way, careful with that joke, it's an antique :D

Interesting that Porter said they don't just line up and play football and try to make you think. Aren't the Steelers known for their trick plays?

I like both teams but I find myself leaning towards rooting for Indy.

So, if one can only express an opinion if one's team is still in the playoffs, I guess we wont be hearing from you and the other Steeler fans after this weekend  :D

By the way, careful with that joke, it's an antique  :D

1264152[/snapback]

So, you think the Steelers are going to lose, and as a Raven fan with nothing else to root for, you would love that. I think we get it now.......... :D

Oh dear God no. What am I? A REALIST.

1264101[/snapback]

More like a bitter fan of a team who's too embarrased to admit to it, be it the cleveland $hitstains or the baltimore criminals, either way they both $uck and will continue to $uck for years to come :D

More like a bitter fan of a team who's too embarrased to admit to it, be it the cleveland $hitstains or the baltimore criminals, either way they both $uck and will continue to $uck for years to come :D

1264261[/snapback]

My turn: ::D

Whatever.

My team sucks more than both yours, and I'm still going to say it-

Using there intelligence and "tricks" (as Joey likes to call them), the Colts will dominate the Steelers. And you would think comming from a linebacker, Porter would have a little respect for the intelligence aspect of the game, not putting other positions down, but it usually takes some smarts to play LB well like Porter does, yet, he said "they're making it an intelligent game, rather than a football game"

Kind of scary comming from a defensive playmaker. I'd reconsider who I want leading my defense on the field.

I'm hoping that after this weekend Joey will write an auto-biography and in this auto-biography I hope he answers this question? What hurt more? The gunshot wound you took to that a$$ or the a$$ beating you took from the Colts in the playoffs?

Yeah, the Steelers beat a team that has a mediocre defense and that had lost its starting QB on the first play. Bra-fricking-vo. How good were the Steelers when Tommy Maddox was under center  :D

There's a reason the Colts are 9.5 favorites, THEY ARE GOING TO WIN. All the loud mouthed "motivation" in the world will not change that.

1264087[/snapback]

:D