[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

REVERSE ROOTING

keggerz

you have no idea just how hard it was to ACT like I was rooting for the PATISIES

BIG JOHN may have to come in and back me on this with the knowledge in his data base that will proove I HATE THE PATSIES...other then a few good Fans that NE has(MSaint,Czarina,ViG and a couple others)their fans(Forever In Debt to Mo Lewis, Ugly Tuna you know the rest) get on my last nerve...

it was horrible having to say all those things about Tom Brady(he cant carry peyton mannings jock)

I guess that Wiess and Crennell were missed this yr and the pats were lucky to be in the division they were in :D

to quote someone else from the sight

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!!!! :D:D

:D:D:D:D:D

:D:huh:;):D:D

:lol::brew::sick::sick::sick:

you have no idea just how hard it was to ACT like I was rooting for the PATISIES

BIG JOHN may have to come in and back me on this with the knowledge in his data base that will proove I HATE THE PATSIES...other then a few good Fans that NE has(MSaint,Czarina,ViG and a couple others)their fans(Forever In Debt to Mo Lewis, Ugly Tuna you know the rest) get on my last nerve...

it was horrible having to say all those things about Tom Brady(he cant carry peyton mannings jock)

I guess that Wiess and Crennell were missed this yr and the pats were lucky to be in the division they were in :D

to quote someone else from the sight 

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!!!! :D  :D

:D :D :D :D :D

:huh:;):D :D :lol:

:brew::sick: :sick: :sick::lock:

1266093[/snapback]

Can you pretned to root for the Colts tomorrow ? :D

Can you pretned to root for the Colts tomorrow ?  :D

1266098[/snapback]

nope :D

i only did this once before back in 1985 when Nova played Geeorgtown and were hugh underdogs ...i hated GTown and was of course from the philly area...it hurt good that nite to root for GTown too! :D

oh and menudo hate to break it to you but the colts are gonna stomp on the stillers

oh and menudo hate to break it to you but the colts are gonna stomp on the stillers

1266113[/snapback]

Thanks for telling me. Now I don't have to waste 3 hours tomorrow !!!!

I can't say that I like my Steelers' chances so much tomorrow, but at least the Pats won't win again, and I won't have to hear anymore about Tom f-ing Brady.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

1266131[/snapback]

it's it beautfiul? man, i'm happy tonight..now i just need CAR to DISMANTLE THE BEARS!!!!!

.....at least the Pats won't win again, and I won't have to hear anymore about Tom f-ing Brady.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D:huh::D

1266131[/snapback]

I agree. I had to mute the Denver-NE game because all the man-love for Brady and the Pats spewing out of Jim Nance and Phil Simms was making me want to puke. It was probably the most biased play-by-play I've ever heard. :D