[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eli Manning or Ben Roethlisberger ?

Menudo

Who would you rather have ?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have ?

• Ben Roethlisberger
    • Eli Manning

I will always click Eli.  If Eli is hit by a bus tomorrow and lives his life out as a vegetable being fed theough a straw, I will still pick him.

Why?  Because it is fun to do so.  :D  A high pitched whirring sound goes off in my head every time I click that button!

:D  maybe I should have that checked...

1269856[/snapback]

I think there are several others who are like you, a vote for Eli is simply a vote against Menudo. :D However, when I first started this, the results were Eli 80, Ben 15. The 2nd time it was like Eli 25, Ben 20. Now, Ben is leading by a little.

My point has been proven, despite the skew of people voting against Menudo :D

My point has been proven, despite the skew of people voting against Menudo  :D

1269943[/snapback]

The only point you've proven is that the world and even the huddle is filled with bandwagon jumpers. :D

Eli has taken a major step back in my opnion ...forget about comparing him to Big Ben ( who at this stage is not only better / more talented , but much more mature and a very good leader ) , my fear is that eli will not be the star everyone expected him to be ...he was very bad the ;ast half the season both mentally and physically ( his mechanics stunk )

as a big Giant fan i am very worried

if you are a pitt fan you have much , much less to worry with Big Ben