[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts rant

pedroz13

I'm not even a fan and I'm embarrassed. Peyton Manning calling out his teammates??? He can't win the big games and tries to be a good teammate by calling out his line? Thats absolute SH**. He's the one with the 130 + million contract. I'm officially anti-Peyton Manning from here on out. What a joke their season turned out to be. They go from being compared to the best team ever on their quest for a perfect season and now they fall in the playoffs YET AGAIN. Only difference is this time they can't use the weather as an excuse since they clinched home field 6 weeks ago or whatever it was. PATHETIC. No wonder TB got rid of Dungy. How is this team going to get any better? It can't, and thats why they won't win a title. Window of opportunity is closing.

My apologies to Colts fans.

How is this team going to get any better? 

1268453[/snapback]

Anybody know if the new Colts stadium will be outdoors? That's one way they'll get better. I know they won indoors all year, but there's something about dome teams that makes them soft. And, yes, I do know St Louis won the SB.......but in general, dome teams are wusses.

Anybody know if the new Colts stadium will be outdoors?  That's one way they'll get better.  I know they won indoors all year, but there's something about dome teams that makes them soft.  And, yes, I do know St Louis won the SB.......but in general, dome teams are wusses.

1268457[/snapback]

Will be a retractable roof.

Yeah, I have been publically humiliated by the Colts for the last time. I stated in my column 2 months ago that the Colts were a rock solid lock to hoist the Lombardi trophy. I will never be that foolish again.

Manning is just as everyone has been suggesting, incapable of winning a big game. Yes, his offensive line got pushed around against the Steelers, but Manning had "happy feet" right out of the gate. He looked like he had itching powder in his socks, or like one of those old carnival chickens dancing on a hotplate.

I make this pledge. I am off the Colts bandwagon. I will never predict them to win any post-season game ever again. I will never bet hard earned money on them again. And I will never again have them as the only losing part of a ridiculous 4 team parlay that would have made 2 house payments.

I had to be clubbed over the head to finally accept this.

With all due respect to their fans, the Colts are the biggest choke team of all time.

To the Colts I say....... :D

Yeah, I have been publically humiliated by the Colts for the last time.  I stated in my column 2 months ago that the Colts were a rock solid lock to hoist the Lombardi trophy.  I will never be that foolish again.

Manning is just as everyone has been suggesting, incapable of winning a big game.  Yes, his offensive line got pushed around against the Steelers, but Manning had "happy feet" right out of the gate.  He looked like he had itching powder in his socks, or like one of those old carnival chickens dancing on a hotplate.

I make this pledge.  I am off the Colts bandwagon.  I will never predict them to win any post-season game ever again.  I will never bet hard earned money on them again.  And I will never again have them as the only losing part of a ridiculous 4 team parlay that would have made 2 house payments. 

I had to be clubbed over the head to finally accept this.

With all due respect to their fans, the Colts are the biggest choke team of all time.

To the Colts I say....... :D

The Colts busted a nice parlay for me as well :D

Edited by Gdawg

I'm not even a fan and I'm embarrassed.  Peyton Manning calling out his teammates???  He can't win the big games and tries to be a good teammate by calling out his line?  Thats absolute SH**.  He's the one with the 130 + million contract.  I'm officially anti-Peyton Manning from here on out.

1268453[/snapback]

Wow, what an obnoxious knee-jerk reaction. I'm sorry, is it Peyton's job to block blitzing linbackers and safeties, clear running lanes for Edge, play cornerback, and kick field goals? Yet, whenever his teammates fail to do their jobs, Peyton always takes the blame. Be sure to tune into Cold Pizza this morning for "Why Can't Peyton Manning Win the Big Game?" :D

Peyton had a mediocre game yesterday. He missed a couple opportunities on the first couple of drives and Polamalu's interception-that-should've-been was also a mistake on his part. But when he wasn't running for his life and actually had time to throw the ball, he was effective and did his part to help them win the game. I can't say the same for the Colts' offensive line, their secondary, or Vandershank.

If you were sacked five times, knocked on your ass an addition 10 or 12 times, and then took all of the blame through the anti-Manning Pats homers at ESPN, I'm sure that you might be tempted to say that your team "had problems with protection" in the post-game press conference as well. :D

Window of opportunity is closing.

Unfortunately, I agree with that.

Wow, what an obnoxious knee-jerk reaction.  I'm sorry, is it Peyton's job to block blitzing linbackers and safeties, clear running lanes for Edge, play cornerback, and kick field goals?  Yet, whenever his teammates fail to do their jobs, Peyton always takes the blame.  Be sure to tune into Cold Pizza this morning for "Why Can't Peyton Manning Win the Big Game?"  :D

Peyton had a mediocre game yesterday.  He missed a couple opportunities on the first couple of drives and Polamalu's interception-that-should've-been was also a mistake on his part.  But when he wasn't running for his life and actually had time to throw the ball, he was effective and did his part to help them win the game.  I can't say the same for the Colts' offensive line, their secondary, or Vandershank.

If you were sacked five times, knocked on your ass an addition 10 or 12 times, and then took all of the blame through the anti-Manning Pats homers at ESPN, I'm sure that you might be tempted to say that your team "had problems with protection" in the post-game press conference as well.  :D

Unfortunately, I agree with that.

1268872[/snapback]

its pretty funny though...when brady is going through the regular season getting knocked to the ground 5 or 6 times a game...because heath evans is in the backfield missing his pickups....brady gets bashed for being a whiner...when in reality, hes just biting his tongue

Swerski I agree with a lot of what you said....and I'm not saying it was all Peyton by any means. If he didn't say that sh** he said post-game I wouldn't even mention him as part of the problem, I just don't see how a team like the Colts who were close to a perfect season could come up so lame in a home playoff game like that and it's embarrassing I think. Its almost like USC, well....worse actually. Indy got so much press all year long and comparisons to best team ever and sh** like that but at least USC were in the big game. By 'in it' I mean they were there and they played a solid game, sans the 4th and 2 play. Indy's season is now a joke.

Swerski I agree with a lot of what you said....and I'm not saying it was all Peyton by any means.  If he didn't say that sh** he said post-game I wouldn't even mention him as part of the problem, I just don't see how a team like the Colts who were close to a perfect season could come up so lame in a home playoff game like that and it's embarrassing I think.  Its almost like USC, well....worse actually.  Indy got so much press all year long and comparisons to best team ever and sh** like that but at least USC were in the big game.  By 'in it' I mean they were there and they played a solid game, sans the 4th and 2 play.

1269163[/snapback]

Agreed that he probably shouldn't have said it but, come on. Every Colt yesterday was frustrated out of his mind... and he was probably the worst. So, if he says that "we didn't do a good job of protection", I have a tough time blaming him. He said it as nicely as it could be said and it was dead-on accurate.

Indy's season is now a joke.

Unfortunately, you're right. :D

Agreed that he probably shouldn't have said it but, come on.  Every Colt yesterday was frustrated out of his mind... and he was probably the worst.  So, if he says that "we didn't do a good job of protection", I have a tough time blaming him.  He said it as nicely as it could be said and it was dead-on accurate.

Unfortunately, you're right.  :D

1269445[/snapback]

I think the Colts loss was punishment for the fact that you said that you hoped I would get hit by a bus. :D (Easy, I'm just kidding)