[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hurney on Foster.

PantherDave

I wont paste the entire article, but it appears that Foster will be brought back next year, but if some team pays him sick money to be their feature back, then most likely he's gone from the Carolina fold. The Panthers are going to have his leg fixed via surgery and offer him a new contract-apparently giving him a chance to stay a Panther, but at their cost, and not his asking price(which who knows what that might be-if anything at all). So, it appears the DF experiment is not over in Carolina, but I do not see both SD and DF on the roster next year, then again-Who Knows????

Who is going to pay sick money for Foster?    :D

1276674[/snapback]

Exactly, and they know this, so it looks as if the saga that is DF will continue(I know Loog will be estatic about this) in Carolina-maybe. Preist Holmes is the kinda guy Big Cat, Hurney and Coach Fox like to have, but would be a stop gap more than anything else-Pay Edge the money next year, and let's roll with it.

Exactly, and they know this, so it looks as if the saga that is DF will continue(I know Loog will be estatic about this) in Carolina-maybe. Preist Holmes is the kinda guy Big Cat, Hurney and Coach Fox like to have, but would be a stop gap more than anything else-Pay Edge the money next year, and let's roll with it.

1276692[/snapback]

hehe. you know i had something to say on this didn't you :D

Look, I don't mind Foster hanging around, but it better be for about 2 pepsi's and a donut a week. Nothing more, because he's not worth it.

CAR cannot afford to have him as the featured back. Davis needs to catch the first train to broadcasting or something. This is 2 years in a row without them lasting till our season is over. I can't take it anymore.

Foster i can handle as the backup, behind Goings (ala Duce Staley) but if he's the starter...i just don't think i'll be able to handle it.

edit: And I like Priest Holmes, but he can't stay healthy either. He's on the verge of retirement, or a career ending bonk on the noggin. Fox needs to bite the bullet and get a real sturdy runner. Williams would be cheap, but Edge would be ideal.

Edited by LooGie

I wont paste the entire article, but it appears that Foster will be brought back next year, but if some team pays him sick money to be their feature back, then most likely he's gone from the Carolina fold. The Panthers are going to have his leg fixed via surgery and offer him a new contract-apparently giving him a chance to stay a Panther, but at their cost, and not his asking price(which who knows what that might be-if anything at all). So, it appears the DF experiment is not over in Carolina, but I do not see both SD and DF on the roster next year, then again-Who Knows????

1276650[/snapback]

I don't see any scenario under God's green earth Stephen Davis is on the Panthers next year.

I'm thinking Eric Shelton is the guy next year, unless they manage to get a guy in the draft.

White or Williams.

1278254[/snapback]

I would like to see some Panthers homers weigh in on the possibility of Shelton being the man in Carolina next year...

I would like to see some Panthers homers weigh in on the possibility of Shelton being the man in Carolina next year...

1278478[/snapback]

The word coming outta PS was that he was much "raw-er" than they expected, and most likely was headed to the practice squad before he got hurt and went on IR. He just runs to upright, and that's what got him tatooed in PS. He is now officially a "project", but does have the physical attributes to be a solid NFL RB-shades of the "Nigerian Nightmare" Christian Okoye. We will most likeky have to wait until mini-camps crank up to get an inkling where this heading,as of right now he's been pretty much an afterthought. Hopefully in May/June we will be able to glean some new info-I'll PM ya if I hear any Shelton news-Peace PD.

The word coming outta PS was that he was much "raw-er" than they expected, and most likely was headed to the practice squad before he got hurt and went on IR. He just runs to upright, and that's what got him tatooed in PS. He is now officially a "project", but does have the physical attributes to be a solid NFL RB-shades of the "Nigerian Nightmare" Christian Okoye. We will most likeky have to wait until mini-camps crank up to get an inkling where this heading,as of right now he's been pretty much an afterthought. Hopefully in May/June we will be able to glean some new info-I'll PM ya if I hear any Shelton news-Peace PD.

1278572[/snapback]

Thanks PD. I have Shelton in a local Dynasty League and am interested in any updates you can provide us this summer. :D