[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ben's arm

MrEdway

Built in excuse when another Steeler QB throws 3 INT's in a big playoff game.

1281522[/snapback]

No excuse at all. I watched the NFL Game of the Week and when they talked to him about it, he said that he took a shot in the elbow, and his arm felt a bit numb. He worded it as a "dull" arm. I've read in Pittsburgh that he has looked sharp in practice and should be o.k.

His thumb ?

he looked fine last week and he is fine this week ...Whatever happens in this game i do not believe his thumb will have anything to do with the result

now if he needs to hitchhike back home ( in case of a very bad performance ) then the thumb can become a problem

His thumb ?

he looked fine last week and he is fine this week ...Whatever happens in this game i do not believe his thumb will have anything to do with the result

now if he needs to hitchhike back home ( in case of a very bad performance ) then the thumb can become a problem

1281529[/snapback]

Correct, it shouldn't have anything to do with the result. I think he is still listed as probable, due to the fact that he still has to wear a protective splint under his glove, and the injury is still there. Ben has said that the thumb has been getting better each week and is not much of an issue right now.

He's been fighting off some thumb injury all season, hasn't he? I saw that hit he took, and the coaches testing his hand on the sidelines. I thought he might be done -- and the entire next series was a 'hand off to the bus' type series.

I hope he's OK, because I hate the game to be decided by stuff like this.

-- and the entire next series was a 'hand off to the bus' type series.

1281568[/snapback]

Believe the reason for the no passing, from what I heard and saw, was that his arm had no feeling in it. Think he got hit on the 'funny bone' and everything went all tingly. LOL I would assume that it got back to normal after awhile.

He did pass once immediately after the hit... a bad pass... and after that it was hand off time.

Edited by skylive5

Nothing wrong with Ben's arm.

A very masterful performance, demonstrating that he's an elite QB in the league. A tremendous scheme gave him so much confidence...he's the goods. :D

Even more impressive is the Steeler team. They steam-rolled through the AFC and will be the team I'll be pulling for--amazing defense. :D

Nothing wrong with Ben's arm.

A very masterful performance, demonstrating that he's an elite QB in the league. A tremendous scheme gave him so much confidence...he's the goods. :D

Even more impressive is the Steeler team. They steam-rolled through the AFC and will be the team I'll be pulling for--amazing defense. :D

1282452[/snapback]

Well said.