[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New IDP Dynasty League forming.

Sgt. Ryan

Welcome Dynasty Wars III owners

1. Down Goes Frazia - Co-Commish, treasurer.

2. Sgt. Ryan - Co - Commish

3. SlickWillie

4. Keggerz

5. Hinkster

6. Beaumont

7. Roadkill

8. Dmarc117

9. Zooty

10. Jgcoach

11. theeohiostate

12. Tecmo beast

13. Gopher

14. Robash

15. Ziachild

15. Atlanta Apathy

Current Waiting list

1. SwissCheezehead

2. Hugh B Tool

3. Triple W64

Dynasty Wars is the first IDP league here at the huddle, created back in 2001. Dynasty Wars II was created in 2003, and has been a huge success thus far, and 2 yrs later we now have Dynasty Wars III.

Dynasty Wars is an elite group of owners that have been competing in IDP leagues going on our 5th year now. Each league has some new blood, along with a few of the vets from the other 2. Id personally like to welcome each new owner and say get your engines ready. We will begin drafting in a couple of weeks for the Initial 40 man draft, then the rookie draft begins in May. This league is a year long type of league, as trading begins on Feb 15 for the next season, and Free Agency begins in April. The rookie draft is in May and then training camp starts and we get a summer break until cutdowns in August.

This league scoring has been added to MFL, and below is our MFL page.

http://football.myfantasyleague.com/2005/home/76501

Divisions will be based on geography, which will be a new twist to this Dynasty Wars, but is the format of League Fusion another Huddle IDP league.

I requested a new forum from Whitney today, and once we get that we can get started on league business, such as paypaling Frazia dues, setting up divisions, and rolling dice for draft position.

:D

Edited to add ...

For all new IDP draftees, I would stress to you the need to make sure that you use pre-selects and make yourself constantly available during the draft ... a sure way to get off on the wrong foot with the other owners is to fail to be a dedicated team manager during draft time/unnecessarily use all your time before selections ... 16x40 = mucho pics and a big time commitment ...

Also, get on AOL IM so you don't miss the fun ...

Edited by Beaumont

Edited to add ...

For all new IDP draftees, I would stress to you the need to make sure that you use pre-selects and make yourself constantly available during the draft ... a sure way to get off on the wrong foot with the other owners is to fail to be a dedicated team manager during draft time/unnecessarily use all your time before selections ... 16x40 = mucho pics and a big time commitment ...

Also, get on AOL IM so you don't miss the fun ...

1284135[/snapback]

Good info here.

And good job getting this set up so quick Sarge. :D

Don't mean to hijack, but I'm guessing a lot of IDP'ers are monitoring this thread... so...

For those of you in IDP leagues or that have interest in joining an IDP league, please feel free to check out the IDP Forum, and more specifically this topic regarding the '05 season and a look ahead into '06. As always, I welcome Huddler commentary, especially from "homers". Thanks!

Divisions will be based on geography, which will be a new twist to this Dynasty Wars, but is the format of League Fusion another Huddle IDP league.

1284092[/snapback]

sweet, cant wait to see where you put me...im currently located in south korea, will be in Azores Portugal by kickoff next year, then two years later back in phoenix hopefully.

I thinking I'll be the guy that fills a hole in whatever divison is lacking, cant wait to start