[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most Overrated Team Ever...

DaFreak

Cordo,

That's a pretty short list!  :D Grits's was solong the admins took it away!  :D

Frankly I don't have one, but respect yours!

daFreak,

You stepped in dog chit!  Clean it off yourself.  In the words of I believe Ursa....

"When you find yourself in a hole......STOP DIGGING!"

Good advice.

Peace

1284303[/snapback]

Peace out all...My childish rants are over...It all really was in rsponse to Loogies stupid post after the CAR/CHI game...I take things personal and outed him with my own stupid post...If you read my response there all this would make a little more sense...So do your homework-find the post and read what I wrote...Now go along.... :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peace out all...My childish rants are over...It all really was in rsponse to Loogies stupid post after the CAR/CHI game...I take things personal and outed him with my own stupid post...If you read my response there all this would make a little more sense...So do your homework-find the post and read what I wrote...Now go along.... :D

1284393[/snapback]

Your're gettin close, but get warmer! :D

You'd fall on your face if you were down to your 5th string runningback/kick returner as well... :D

Edit: Sorry, 4th string. I was overexagerating. But once you get past 3 it dosn't really matter.

1283123[/snapback]

:D

with CAR's running backs, they don't even need names either. They could all wear a generic jersey that says "Running Back" and wear it. They're all the same, barely starters. Goings is an over achiever, because he's truly a 5th stringer that pushes himself so hard he actually makes it to the 2nd and 3rd strings...good for him.

I agree and have stated the same thing....Unfortunately a poster named Loogie or Loogy posted after the Panthers beat the Bears saying the Bears were the most overrated team ever. I basically cut and pasted what he said and filled in Bears references with Panthers...Now maybe an eye for an eye isnt the best response but his original post irritated me...That being said, I do not think the Bears were a Super Bowl quality team nor did I think the Panthers were....Peace...

1283223[/snapback]

:D

for the record, if you go back and read the post, I actually retracted my statement and made some valid points as to what I was trying to say. I admit, i shouldn't have used the term "most overrated team ever", which i do state in the original post. Just FYI. I apologize for upsetting you. The Bears choked. HARD. The Panthes, just got the living crap kicked outta them. The never got off the plane.