[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most Overrated Team Ever...

DaFreak

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D:D:D

1283468[/snapback]

Present company excepted.

There have been so may pissing contests in here the last 2 weeks I need a scorecard to keep up.

And the Bears beat the Panthers there as well....Whats your point...???...I have given you mine....

1282980[/snapback]

as a Bears fan you should be more than aware of how much they paid for Mushin.

Do you know why they paid him so much?

What has he done on the Bears?

What did he do with that 'so-called' backup QB on Carolina?

Unbelievable, that's two Bears fans that had to wait a week to ride on another teams coat-tails, and if you can not sit back and see how utterly pathetic that is-well there is not much hope for you at this point. Yes , we lost to a better team in Seattle yesterday-I don't have a problem with that, but there are two from the Bear Nation that just can't swallow the pill-you lost to the better team in the Div round. It's time to move on and get ready for the off season, and I suggest you do the same-Peace PD.

I disagree.

How does an over-rated team make it to the NFC Chamionship game?

Over-achieving - maybe.

1282988[/snapback]

Thats all I heard was the Seahawk shouldnt have been there. Thats all I have been hearing. Seahawks are soft, seahawks had an easy schedule, they have a mediocre defense at best. But when a team gets beat by us they say we lost to the best team in the NFC no shame in that. Just recognize a good team when you see one. I dont think any NFC team could compete with us the way we have played this year. The Super Bowl should be good.

"Delhomme was certainly not the best QB on the field in Seattle."

Ok let me rephrase that. Going into the game Delhomme was the QB who was 5-1 in playoff games, the guy who had been to a Super Bowl. Hasselbach was the meatball who said "we will take the ball and were going to score" , then on the first play of overtime he throws an INT returned for a TD. What i was saying is Delhomme started the game as the QB i believed more proven and ready to win. Like i said then he and his team went on to lay an egg. It was ugly, but Delhomme didnt get much help from any facet of his team. They didnt block well, they abandoned the run, the defense melted down, Carolina was in trouble pretty early in that one.

By Games end, Hasselbach was the best QB on that day (albeit his team certainly played a heck of alot better and helped him out)!

1283325[/snapback]

Looks like you are the uneducated "wad" again....What a stupid argument that Delhomme "didnt get much help from any facet of his team"...You can say that about any team that loses any week....Ever think that maybe they got beat by a better team...???.....Soundly I might add....

as a Bears fan you should be more than aware of how much they paid for Mushin. 

Do you know why they paid him so much?

What has he done on the Bears?

What did he do with that 'so-called' backup QB on Carolina?

1283528[/snapback]

Yea, he got his payday and took it easy...I have never seen a receiver drop as many passes as Mush did this past year....

Unbelievable, that's two Bears fans that had to wait a week to ride on another teams coat-tails, and if you can not sit back and see how utterly pathetic that is-well there is not much hope for you at this point. Yes , we lost to a better team in Seattle yesterday-I don't have a problem with that, but there are two from the Bear Nation that just can't swallow the pill-you lost to the better team in the Div round. It's time to move on and get ready for the off season, and I suggest you do the same-Peace PD.

1284130[/snapback]

Better team..??...Not sure...I do know that we were outcoached and the Rivera and Smith had one of the worst game plans I have ever seen....

Better team..??...Not sure...I do know that we were outcoached and the Rivera and Smith had one of the worst game plans I have ever seen....

1284276[/snapback]

Suck it up, bucko! We were outplayed more than we were out coached! The Bears have a lot of holes. Caro found them and beat us to death w/ them. Hopefully we'll plug them up in the coming draft and FA season. We had a great season. Take that to the bank. We have a lot of our best starters coming back. Take that to the bank also. Smith is a very good coach. Rivera is also good and I hope we don't lose him.

Please be quiet now and don't embarrass yourself and other Bear fans!

Peace!

The Panthers have got to be the most over-rated team I've ever seen.

I'm not trying to take away from what they did...they over achieved with a DEF that was mediocre and an offense that for the most part was anemic!!!!

But come on, Dellhome is a backup at best who was blessed to have an extraordinary receiver. Take him out of the game and you see Dellhome for who he really is.

Had the Bears shut down Smith they would have at least given Seattle a game. As it was we saw a team make it the the NFC championship game that had no business being there.

That is all!

:D

1282974[/snapback]

The NFC is pretty mediocre (Seattle is the obvious exception). No way the Bears would've given Seattle a run for their money, though. They would've been lucky to get in the endzone twice against them. Seattle would've easily put up 20+ against the Bears. I also disagree about Delhomme. They couldn't run the ball for crap and Keary Colbert has been worthless all season. Delhomme has proven that he can play well.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Yeah, some of us do not read / remember / give a darn / about every single post. 

There is a PM option on the boards to reach the person you are trying to piss off directly.

1283399[/snapback]

Or you can just do what I do ... (see list below)

Or you can just do what I do ... (see list below)

1284290[/snapback]

Cordo,

That's a pretty short list! :D Grits's was solong the admins took it away! :D

Frankly I don't have one, but respect yours!

daFreak,

You stepped in dog chit! Clean it off yourself. In the words of I believe Ursa....

"When you find yourself in a hole......STOP DIGGING!"

Good advice.

Peace

:D He is the most blind-ass Bears fan since DaBears34. And does not represent most Bears fans here.

1284297[/snapback]

TY, my friend! I like to think that most of the Bear fans here...and most fans in general, are pragmatic. Nothing wrong w/ homerism, just keep it in perspective. Obviously, some don't think that way. :sigh: