[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

American Idol and Simon

kpholmes

So...

Some terrible girl comes in and does an awful job and gets 3 no's, but mentions she quit her job to come out and audition. Simon says, "Ok, well I like you, so I'm gonna call your boss and ask for your job back." Yet, he was pretty appauled with her during her audition...

So he goes out into the hallway and calls her boss and gets her job back...

What happened to the duche??

Oh wait, nevermind. The next person he said no to had an amazing kick ass voice, and all he could say was "not my thing, sorry"

Simon having dramatic mood swings or what??

the best was him telling the other two that they were being to hard on people...i almost cried i was laughing so hard

1289052[/snapback]

I think he was being sarcasrtic, but neverless it was hilarious.

My wife and I were watching this last night.  In response to Simon's mood swings, at one point my wife says very matter-of-factly as if just discovering something, "Oh... he's a woman."

1290534[/snapback]

:D

Simon is really turning on the "charm" this season. I wonder if the ratings tanked during the last time they did this show. I think we can all agree he is acting like a jerk just for ratings.

Remember the hot blonde woman from Hawaii who sang that great opera but a not-so-good pop song? I think they should have given her the thumbs up. As usual, they turn down a few that I think are great, and they rubber stamp a few that I think were not so good.

Remember the hot blonde woman from Hawaii who sang that great opera but a not-so-good pop song?

1290621[/snapback]

Why? classical isn't a genre in this competition, she was a horrible pop singer, good call.