[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mardi Gras approaching

SLAYER

To hold true to my word my couch and floor are available to anyone from the Band of Huddlers who contributed to the Huddle Hurricane Relief Fund.

Mardi Gras is the end of Feb. if interested in a place to stay PM me or leave info here and I will get in touch.

:D:D:D

To hold true to my word my couch and floor are available to anyone from the Band of Huddlers who contributed to the Huddle Hurricane Relief Fund.

Mardi Gras is the end of Feb. if interested in a place to stay PM me or leave info here and I will get in touch.

:D  :D  :D

1298437[/snapback]

When do the festivities kick off? Big Parade dates? You know I already know.

Edited by SuperBalla

1298437[/snapback]

Hey man what part of the city you living in now?

1298437[/snapback]

No thanks but please send us some photos.

Wow Slayer......I didn't know you were back in NO. :D

Are you back in tourism there?  What are you up to?

1300921[/snapback]

yes back in NO and in the tourism bus. still, what little there is. But it is slowly,very slowly tricklying (sp) in.

For those that live in these parts you will be very glad to learn that Fed City on Decatur has been evacuatuted.