[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

cheese

zmanzzzz

There is a place outside of Baltimore called "Captian Harvey's" It puts philly steak and cheeses to shame and I know because i've had 'em all.

If you are ever in Baltimore, go get one. It will block you up for a week and you may need angeoplastics (sp?) after it but well worth it.

There is a place outside of Baltimore called "Captian Harvey's"  It puts philly steak and cheeses to shame and I know because i've had 'em all.

If you are ever in Baltimore, go get one.  It will block you up for a week and you may need angeoplastics (sp?) after it but well worth it.

1307056[/snapback]

what part of baltimore?

i here ya, everyone has a place that has a great cheese steak. Mine is in Richmond VA at a place called Mojo's down in the fan. So good, I would actually stop and get one when driving through. That is mainly because I was unable to find a decent one anywhere in DC. I kind of liked Philly Mikes, but it wasn't great.

The bottom line is there is a reason why they are called Philly Cheese Steaks, so they must be better in Philly....God knows that is the only thing that dump of a city has goin for it... :D

Pat's does suck- the difference between Philly steaks and "subs" everywhere else is the rolls.

No place in the country has rolls like Amoroso's.....the varience in Philly is the type of meat and how it's cooked-Pat's is large hunks of crappy meat.

A good Philly steak is finely chopped up with just enough grease, etc.