[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Disagree with a cartoon... burn down a building

bigrocks

Can any intelligent, non-biased observer honestly believe a Muslim controlled nation has the right to buy, develop, steal or otherwise control nuclear weapons?

I am not talking about individuals here – we all know there are caring, responsible, and bright people within every race, creed, and religion.

But come on… as a collective, there is no group on this planet more immature and incapable of rational decision making than those who would burn down embassies because of an editorial cartoon.

The world needs to recognize this and do everything it can to keep Iran from developing a nuclear weapon before its too late.

Can any intelligent, non-biased observer honestly believe a Muslim controlled nation has the right to buy, develop, steal or otherwise control nuclear weapons?

I am not talking about individuals here – we all know there are caring, responsible, and bright people within every race, creed, and religion.

But come on… as a collective, there is no group on this planet more immature and incapable of rational decision making than those who would burn down embassies because of an editorial cartoon.

The world needs to recognize this and do everything it can to keep Iran from developing a nuclear weapon before its too late.

1308695[/snapback]

This will never happen. Never.

Good grief ... that's ... nothing. Those idiots should see what we do to our own presidents. I mean some Clinton or Bush cartoons... daggone.

1309026[/snapback]

well there are some people in these boards that think u should be in jail if u dont agree witht he pres :D

Guest THEbigred
Islam needs to be completely irradicated from the planet.

1309043[/snapback]

gee ya think?

These people overall have been freakin loons throughout time who just look for excuses to abuse/kill whoever (including each other). We are only forced to pay attention to them now due to technology making it easy to build very dangerous weapons fairly cheaply.

Unfortunately, the "turn it into glass" dream is only that.....

I think it will be a while still, but eventually I believe that Muslims will force another World War. I think that a lot of them want it (I really do). And it will be more horrible than the World Wars of past, since Islam has a presence in so many nations... it would be like hundreds of Civil Wars coinciding around the globe.

For now, hopefully the majority of Muslims will continue to opt for peace for themselves and their children. But as more and more of them choose to use their children as bombs instead, their radical intolerant teachings and irrational rage will just continue to grow until they boil over into our safe suburban havens.

americans really need to pull together, this war on terror is real and going on right now, the muslims want us dead and are not going to back off, screw the politics about wire taps and why we're over there, it's time for the united states to go old school on those radicals over there before they get here...again...