[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey DMD

SteelBunz

Did you happen to catch the FX Movie tonight?

"Legion of Fire : Killer Ants" :D

With the SB over....I thought maybe you were looking forward to a late night to yourself.....ANTicipating a movie and popcorn. :D

1310582[/snapback]

[texan]not funny[/texan]:D

As a matter of fact, I did watch that movie. I was very disappointed because the acting and story line was so bad that I fear many people will miss the underlying threat to our way of life that ants actually pose. I may have to produce my own movie using elements of that one and Red Dawn for a more realistic and informative flick.

As a matter of fact, I did watch that movie. I was very disappointed because the acting and story line was so bad that I fear many people will miss the underlying threat to our way of life that ants actually pose. I may have to produce my own movie using elements of that one and Red Dawn for a more realistic and informative flick.

1311165[/snapback]

Sounds like a two thumbs down from DMD.

1311165[/snapback]

:D

DMD....I thought I saw on the info that they set the movie in Alaska? Could that be right? :D I didn't watch it....but I was under the impression fire ants can't colonize in areas of long freezing. :D

And at least you know I was thinking of ya at 4am.....lol. :D