[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight #21

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• Keggerz
    • Hugh One

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Allright (the really bad word)ers, was in Pittsburgh of all (the really bad word)ing places on business the last two days, sorry I couldn't respond. A special shout out to JJ for letting me know in advance. Dumbass. :D

I just got in, am exhausted, but will slam the final nail in Teddy Bear boys coffin tomorrow morning. :D

Dude, did Steeler bail? Are you kidding me? What a pansy. From a guy I used to tremendously respect. How disappointing. Can someone give me the short and skinny of this?

No idea why I'm posting this here, but I didn't want to start a new thread, and Steeler's thread was locked, and Big John was lurking in this thread.

Dude, did Steeler bail? Are you kidding me? What a pansy. From a guy I used to tremendously respect. How disappointing. Can someone give me the short and skinny of this?

No idea why I'm posting this here, but I didn't want to start a new thread, and Steeler's thread was locked, and Big John was lurking in this thread.

1312385[/snapback]

Steeler got annoyed with Sarge (but mostly that was the straw that broke the camel's back as Steeler hasn't been overly happy here for a while (mostly due to the discussions being more personal and less objective than they used to be)).

Edited by wiegie

Steeler got annoyed with Sarge (but mostly that was the straw that broke the camel's back as Steeler hasn't been overly happy here for a while (mostly due to the discussions being more personal and less objective than they used to be)).

1312390[/snapback]

Oh......

OK......

So I shouldn't have referred to him as a pansy? :D

Keg puts his hand up Teddy Bear asses all day, stuffing them with glee. His store is in a town call Lightfoot, VA. I really could stop there, but just to make sure this is a first round KO, a little more:

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here we go:

Keg is on the left. Granted, he has a hot wife, but unless she plans on figthing, he's got no prayer

So, in short, here's what it would look like:

This is me after the fight, all cuts were self inflicted when I got carried away with the ax.

And this is poor little Keg, the thorough beat down he received even broke the little sissy's heart. His sobbing became so pathetic, I was forced to sew his mouth shut.

:D

Edited by Hugh 0ne

so keg....how much to stuff that big bear?

1313039[/snapback]

i know you are being somewhat funny...but fwiw mascot costumes like that usually range in price from $800 to $5000+, but you can find a good many around the $1000 mark...I found the person that custom made that costume for me in TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT......and her work is really good and the price was to die for $275 for the head/arms and construction hat(usually includes feet but i substituted the hat since our mascot wears work boots)

when all was said and done the total cost was:

$275(incl shipping)

$50(Overalls/Boots/Shirt)

-----

$325 so if anyone is truly looking for a mascot costume let me know

Keg puts his hand up Teddy Bear asses all day, stuffing them with glee. His store is in a town call Lightfoot, VA. I really could stop there, but just to make sure this is a first round KO, a little more:

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here we go:

Keg is on the left. Granted, he has a hot wife, but unless she plans on figthing, he's got no prayer

So, in short, here's what it would look like:

This is me after the fight, all cuts were self inflicted when I got carried away with the ax.

And this is poor little Keg, the thorough beat down he received even broke the little sissy's heart. His sobbing became so pathetic, I was forced to sew his mouth shut.

1312840[/snapback]

Very nice...and I'm not just talking about the humor :D:D

Ahh, Keg is backing out already. Victory is mine. :D

1313100[/snapback]

your just punk drunk from the beer soaked teddy bear beating and thats why you are HOPING i back out :D

not backing down just trashing the promoter :D

and hel1 i dont need any extra time to train he can pair me against beir later if he wants to :D

Edited by keggerz