[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight #21

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• Keggerz
    • Hugh One

Hugh is supposedly a smaller guy but Keg sells teddy bears for crying out loud. Hugh is a semi-celebrity as he's "Victor" in msaint's book. Both of these guys seem to be buddy buddy with one another so it would be interesting to see them throw down. I've seen a picture of Hugh but not one of Keg. What do you guys think?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hugh is from NYC and is a known stalker of boy bands here.

Keg makes fluffy things for a living.

Hugh gives advice.

Keg runs a contest that has been stolen by all the big corp's.

Hugh has a new baby which will make him cranky.

Keg hasn't been married too long and probably doesn't want to get marked up or hurt so as to keep up a good front for his new wife.

Both are nice guys.

As much as I dislike taking sides in this one..... gotta give the edge to Hugh. He just appears tougher. :D

Anyone that sells a bear in a robe and wizard hat gets a lot of points in my book.

Although I truly enjoy the manner in which HUGH criticizes people.  His use of foul language is something to behold.

I'll hold off for a while.

1311098[/snapback]

I've talked to Keggerz a couple of times and he doesn't sound like he's a weanie. Hugh's a nice guy. When I was acting up on these boards he sent me a lengthy pm telling me to straighten up or get lost. He did it in a nice way but I always appreciated it. Hugh might not be mean enough to throw a punch.

Hugh is from NYC and is a known stalker of boy bands here.

Keg makes fluffy things for a living.

Hugh gives advice.

Keg runs a contest that has been stolen by all the big corp's.

Hugh has a new baby which will make him cranky.

Keg hasn't been married too long and probably doesn't want to get marked up or hurt so as to keep up a good front for his new wife.

Both are nice guys.

As much as I dislike taking sides in this one..... gotta give the edge to Hugh. He just appears tougher. :D

1311076[/snapback]

I think Keg would come out covered in teddy bears..... could be tough to hit. Hugh would get winded fast, breathing all that NYC air. Tough call.

1311110[/snapback]

Add:

Keg can sew, so he could sew up his cuts better and faster! Edge: Keg!

:D Hugh and I started this Hugh thing. Keggz is top notch and a ex phillies prospect. keggz is originally from Philly. Hugh is top notch and likes Hockey. Keggz is a fellow fusion owner. Hugh is a fellow puddle owner. Hugh was buffett long before many of you padders were here. Both have had my back when needed.

Can't vote for either as I like them too much and would break it up before it started. :D

Victor is a known and Hugh homofeektard... mr keg is a teddy bear maker.Another slapping and hair pulling fight... edge to whoever didnt have man on man sex today

1311223[/snapback]

:D Hugh One has no hair to pull, just like you.

reply coming shortly

1311365[/snapback]

Keg, if you can't take a guy in a Tigger costume, I will lose all respect for you. He even has to have a skinny guy hold him up so he will be in the picture....looks like he may be a drooler too....probably can't take a punch.

I think Hugh run's marathons and Keg's last name is the same as a low cost wine manufacteur. :D

1311361[/snapback]

Well....I don't see how you all determined Keg could possibly outweigh Hughy. :D Keg's a trim dude.....with a TON of energy.

With Hugh's lack of sleep over the last year.....Keg might just do the ring butterfly dance....and wear Hugh out without a punch. :D

OK where to start...

1st yes I own my own biz and yeah its a stuff your own teddy bear store...hughone owns his own biz too he deals mainly with small little china men....takes big ones to venture out into your own biz....edge PUSH...NO it takes even BIGGER ONES to be able to stand up and admit its a stuff your own teddy bear store... EDGE ME

HughOne is from NY area I am from the Philly Area neither of us would fight fair

Edge PUSH no wait we throw batteries in Philly EDGE ME

we know that there are people that have to look to loan sharks when they need financial help...well i didnt loan HughOne any money but lets just say he came to me looking for help before and I gave him a helping hand...I dont need no stinkin help EDGE ME

HughOne vs Keggerz the names...Edge HughOne

HughOne vs Keggerz the names 2...Deductions for Hugh perpurtrating(sp?) a fraud

THE FIGHT: 1st since we know it wouldnt be a fair fight you should know what I would be bringing to the fight:

Teddy Bears soaked in BEER and stuffed with D Batteries!

The First one that lands will sting but then HughOne would taste the beer and begin to bash his own head into the Teddy Bear thus knocking himself out(into a drunken stupor to boot)

I WIN BY KNOCKING THE STUFFING OUT OF LilOne :D

Edited by keggerz