[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BC and Villanova

Gdawg

It's simple:

If Nova hits outside shots, they win.

If BC can dominate inside, they win.

Of course, there's a chance BOTH occur, in which case, I think we're due for yet another barnburner.

1386545[/snapback]

I think we will see a very good game. As you said, it's going to come down to which team can impose it's will on the other.

Honestly.....BC could get wiped up. I've seen them play 20 games this year and by far the best they played was the regular season against NC, and then the three ACC tourney games. Everyone remembers the ACC tourney games but forgets the rest of the year.

I'm pulling with all I got but if Nova hits from the outside consistently, it could get ugly.

Honestly.....BC could get wiped up.  I've seen them play 20 games this year and by far the best they played was the regular season against NC, and then the three ACC tourney games.  Everyone remembers the ACC tourney games but forgets the rest of the year.

I'm pulling with all I got but if Nova hits from the outside consistently, it could get ugly.

1386698[/snapback]

They did have one great ACC tournament. Too bad one of the teams they destroyed was my Terps :D

On a side note, We sure did look good in our 1st round NIT loss to Manhattan :doah:

Go get 'em tonite V.I.G. !!!

I think I'm probably helped out most for winning the pool I'm in by a BC win ... so, that's probabyl how I'm going to have to lean tonight.

That said, I'd be helped more with a G'town and a Wichita State win than with a BC win...as long as 'Nova loses its next game...

I think I'm probably helped out most for winning the pool I'm in by a BC win ... so, that's probabyl how I'm going to have to lean tonight.

That said, I'd be helped more with a G'town and a Wichita State win than with a BC win...as long as 'Nova loses its next game...

1386827[/snapback]

Me too. I don't have the winning the title, but do have them going to the final four.