[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A millionaire heiress

Voltaire

darn, you are having too much fun with this.

It's great, keep it up. :D

So, the on line dating service, is it entirely Chinese women from the mainland?

1426327[/snapback]

I'm at two free sites- one is Russian, the other is Chinese. They both get good women. The Chinese site is 90% all Chinese, the Russian site is more international.

The scam artists are coming out in full force from that ad at the Russian site. My inbox has over a dozen ... closer to fifteen to twenty Moniques in it.

I tell you what... I'll go take down my ad from the Russian site then put up a link for you guys.

((((ETA .... on second thought, I'd better not link to that site or I may cause a momofekktard jihad. Too many sincere people there. Anybody interested enough can send me a message instead.))))

Edited by Voltaire

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear jeff,

Thanks for your msg. I also received a msg from your grandfather but im not happy about the content of his mail because I felt too embarrassed with the tune of his msg to me and to the lawyer. It is really discouraging. I don’t want your grand father to be part of this dealing and if you persist on this ; then I think we are not business partner since you did not keep our business relationship strictly to yourself alone.

i will resend you my pictures again

Thanks

Monique.

Dear jeff,

Thanks for your msg. I also received a msg from your grandfather but im not happy about the content of his mail because I felt too embarrassed with the tune of his msg to me and to the lawyer. It is really discouraging. I don’t want your grand father to be part of this dealing and if you persist on this ; then I think we are not business partner since you did not keep our business relationship strictly to yourself alone.

i will resend you my pictures again

Thanks

Monique.

1426844[/snapback]

Wow, I guess you're not her dearest love anymore. Way to go Grandpa! :D

You guys aren't going to believe this ... a huge twist in the story...

I already have Monique's pics. Not just that, I have nude pics of her and she's fine fine fine.

This girl is dumb as a rock.

At the same time that she's been trying to swindle me as Monique, she's also been really hot and heavy in agressively pursuing me with another (is it her real persona or another scam one?).

I got an email from Monique just now that she must have intended to have come from "Gifty". Gifty has bared all and is heavy into sexually explicit photos and emails. I thought she was a legitimate horny sexfiend until now.

This comes from Monique's email...

------

hello my man

infact i was us to chat ok so my locecan you connect to yahoo massager so that we can talk ok

gifty

------

Here are the past emails that have come from Gifty... it seemed strange at the time since it came unsolicited yet look at the first words she says...

------

thanks very much for your mail that you sent to me as your love it

really makes me so happy to hear you as my love and honey love

How are you doing today my love and how is work life and everything

with you???? I surely believe the good and most high God is protecting and

doing new things in your life the same as it is with me too. My

sweetheart, I decided today to sit down and write you this mail. I want you to

know how much Serious I am in establishing a relation with you leading

to something good (Marriage in future). I have been looking for the

right man for some time now and I have had a lot of letters from men all

over the world but most of them seems to seek nothing much than sex but

I believe having a relation first is better because when we see we like

each other we can plan on meeting and share all those sweet times

together making love any where, any place and any day.. My

name is gifty ampomsah. I am 5.7 ft tall with a long black hair and

brown eyes. Am a slim girl not fat and 67kg in weight. My family is of 4

three girls and a boy and am the last born. My star sign is "ARIES". I

love dancing, swimming, playing the piano, going out with friends, beach,

travel and making love. Am a very social person, quiet, honest,

sincere, loving, caring ,passionate, trustworthy and leading a very christful

like. I belong to PENTECOSTAL and am a Christian too. I dislike games,

liers, time wasters but am very sexual person and love sex all the time

but I haven’t had sex for the past three years when I breaked my

relation because he wasn’t honest to me and let me for another man which

nearly killed my soul and heart so as you can see now am looking for

someone who will bring me happiness and satisfy all my needs especially

"INTERNALLY" This has just been the beginning of my relation and

communication with you and I surely believe it is going to end well with us all.

Am ready to meet you at anytime you feel like seen me. Please do well

and send me some pictures of you in return even if sexy as I going to do

the same in return. Do take very good care of yourself for me till we meet,

i would like to end hear

yours love Gifty AMponsah

-------

(gifty attached two hot pics right off the bat in her first email, one up her skirt, the other is topless, I'll forward them to Az)

-------

HELLO MY NEWLY HUSBAND

THANKS MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY MAIL YOU JUST SENT TO ME AS MY LOVE AND HONEY, PLEASE INFACT MY LOVE I WAS VERY HAPPY FOR YOU TO SEND ME MAIL AS MY LOVE AND HOLY LOVER I AM NOW THE MOST HAPPIEST WOMAN ON THIS WORLD FOR ME TO FIND MY SOUL MATE AND I WISH TO DO WHAT EVER YOU ASK ME TO DO OK. PLEASE MY LOVE I COME FROM sOUTH AFRICAN BUT NOW RESIDENT HEAR IN GHANA OK. PLEEASE MY LOVE I AM LOOKING FOR A MAN WHO CAN ALWAYS FULL MY HEART DESIRE BUT NOT WITH MONEY BUT WITH LOVE OO. PLEASE MY LOVE I AM A CATARE AND I COOK FOR A LONG TIME HOTEL IN AGONA SWEDRU IN GHANA, CALLED. GREEN LAND HOTEL AND I HAVE WORK FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS AND I HAVE NOW MATE MY DREAM MATE.MY LOVE NOW I WANT MY NAME TO BE CHANGE AND CALLED.GIFTY (my real last name)

I WOUL LIKE TO END HEAR

YOURS LOVE GIFTY (my real last name)

-------

HELLO MY MAN

THANKS MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY MAIL YOU JUST SENT TO ME AS MY LOVE AND HONEY, PLEASE MY LOVE I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU TO ALSO SEE MY WORKING HOTEL ON THE INTERNET MY LOVE IT IS VERY GOOD FOR YOU TO KNOW WHERE I WORK AND KNOW MUCH ABOUT ME MY LOVE INFACT MY LOVE I CAN NOT WAIT TO BE WITH YOU OK.

PLEASE MY LOVE I HOPE TO BE WITH YOU AND WORK THERE IF HOLY YOU WANT ME TO COME TO YOU OK

I WOULD LIKE TO END HEAR

YOURS LOVE GIFTY

-------

In the second email she uses my real last name. So she probably knows something weird is going on since I have two last names- my real one which she obviously recognises as not Dahmer.

She must smell a rat on my end, I wonder if she realizes that she's f*cked up too.

ok...well, um, hopefully i don't get in any trouble for posting these.. :D

1427754[/snapback]

You're gonna get banned/suspended. Take 'em down, WW or DMD will lose it if they see these.

EDIT: And I'd hit that. :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne

ok...well, um, hopefully i don't get in any trouble for posting these.. :D

<snip>  :D

1427754[/snapback]

Fraud! I've seen these before......er, I mean these are too professional. :D

Edited by Ursa Majoris

Undone. :D

Edit: Yo Ursa, a little help? :D

1427769[/snapback]

Done.

Phew. :D

Looks like we made it in time:

8 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

8 Members: Ursa Majoris, Vote Quimby2, Voltaire, smithkt, johnsonk2, Hugh-mongus, TimC, ABearWithFurniture

Edited by Ursa Majoris

well, tell you what everybody.

and hopefully you're smart enough to navigate photobucket from there...if not, PM hugh one.  :D

1427791[/snapback]

bier is sexyy as a beer

still may wish to change it....

Edited by Yukon Cornelius

Dear Barrister Musa Diarra,

I wonder ...is it's possible to simultaniously send Monique's money to me and pay these fees at the same time with the cash in that account? I'm still quite concerned about the lack of any photos or identification that we have of you. Especially now that you're asking for a considerable sum of money.

As I think about the subject at hand, you of course would not be expected to simply send money to me either under the circumstances without proof of my identity. As a token of good faith, I have decided to send you a copy of my passport after all even without the photo evidence that I had asked of you.

I would, as previously mentioned, prefer to simultaneously pay your fees out of Monique's account. If you are interested in receiving any cash payments before the transfer of cash, I hope that you would reconsider your decision not to send me the photos I requested. I hate dealing with people that I don't know. I really think this is the best way to go about things. There are mnay cheats in this world, not that I believe that you are trying to cheat me, but I must protect myself.

I'm going to be going back to sea shortly to pursue a run of tuna. Few things get me worked up like fresh tuna.

I hope to hear from you soon and have the pictures I requested.

Here is the passport page I promised http://www.floridaimpressions.com/fs/mcgil...ddypassport.jpg

Now that I've shown good faith in you, I expect the same in return. There is too much money at stake and we need to develop some level of trust. I want to see the pictures of you and Mlle Monique.

Good Fishin'

Captain Chester McGillicuddy

Captain of the Kittenpaw

ok, there are a couple new ones in my photobucket.  think those will pass muster? :D

i don't really want to piss anyone off, but i DO want to help voltaire chronicle his relations with "gifty"...

1427818[/snapback]

Life could get interesting for you if pic #10 happens to spot pic #1........

It'll be :doah: then :D followed by :D and probably :D and :D and :D

ok, there are a couple new ones in my photobucket.  think those will pass muster? :D

i don't really want to piss anyone off, but i DO want to help voltaire chronicle his relations with "gifty"...

1427818[/snapback]

We should probably get guidelines from DMD about what to do... I hope this passes the muster with him, I suspect it will. If not we can just delete the links. I'd hate to see you take heat for me for this.

We should probably get guidelines from DMD about what to do... I hope this passes the muster with him, I suspect it will. If not we can just delete the links. I'd hate to see you take heat for me for this.

1427857[/snapback]

with the ones up now, i have to think the worst i could get is a warning. people have worse than that in their avatars.