[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A millionaire heiress

Voltaire

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Monique,

Actually my grandfather likes you alot. He insists that I marry you. Or rather that I propose. I like you and all, the idea appeals to me, but I think we can just be business partners and that's it. I gave you my promise that I would help you and so I will.

The problem is that I have been in touch with a girl in Ghana that I really like too. She seems a lot more interested in marriage than you are and she doesn't hesitate to send me photos.

I'm not ready to give up the idea of marrying you when this is all done, maybe we will if we want. It would certainly make my grandfather happy. I would treat you well with great love, but I feel my heart and soul are with the girl in Ghana.

My grandfather is a really old man and has a hard time trusting people. It's easier this way, believe me, it's hard to get anything done from China. And I also think that pictures and trust are important.

Your lawyer is asking for a rather large up front fee, we'd be happy to pay it after the money is freed up. It's all about establishing trust at this point. My grandfather wants to be cautious. I don't blame him.

Love,

Jeff

HELLO MY HUSBAND

THANKS DFOR LOVING ME, THIS IS A SHORT LETTER FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM ALWYS THINKING ABOUT YOU AND HOWWE CAN BE TOGETHER AND INFACT I CAN NOT WAIT TO BE WITH YOU AS MY LOVE AND HONEY,

PLEASE TAKE CARTE OF YOUR BID PANIS FOR ME OK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Reply Forward Invite gifty to Gmail

------------------------------

Jeff Harpe to gifty

More options Apr 19 (15 hours ago)

gifty,

I'm glad to see that you're thinking of me. I'd like you to do something for me.

Can you take this personality test... It pretty much has me pegged as INTP 67-50-12-44 and I'd like to see what your results come up as.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

Love,

Jeff

--------------------

gifty amponsah to me

More options 2:04 am (12 hours ago)

hello my man

my love i can not do that work ok, pls i am pls don't lauph at me ok,ahahahahahaha

The "help me inherit money from my dead relative" scheme is old... these scam artists (even Gifty) would have a lot better luck shaking their ass.

I mean seriously, she's such an incompetant scam artist, but may actually be really fun to play with if you don't mind cumpleet stoopiditie.

I could see how guys may be interested in sending her airfare money. I might have even been tempted myself if she was the only one I was replying to and I didn't know she was Monique.

Still I (maybe all of us) have read about guys being left waiting with flowers at the airport for girls just like her.

Voltaire,

This ranks as the best thread I have ever followed on a message board- Very creative. Thanks for sharing with us.

You may recall I was sent to Qingdao twice last year. My friend now works there full time, and is bored to tears. I'll be e-mailing him with a suggestion on how to occupy the spare time. :D

I could see how guys may be interested in sending her airfare money. I might have even been tempted myself if she was the only one I was replying to and I didn't know she was Monique.

Still I (maybe all of us) have read about guys being left waiting with flowers at the airport for girls just like her.

1428535[/snapback]

Seriously? :D

1428535[/snapback]

Sounds like something Thews would do. :D

Seriously?  :D

1428723[/snapback]

The girl is beautiful and I could hook her up with well paying work as an English teacher here -no I'm not joking- far better than most Chinese.

You may see her lack of spelling skills/ reading comprehension and think how is this possible. The dirty secret is that in China, the demand is so great that anyone with round eyes and rudimentary skills can teach English.

Germans, French, and Algerians do. In Ghana, she's a native speaker, even if she dropped out of 4th grade, Chinese schools won't care.

As a college educated American with a good reputation, I'm set for life.

ETA- I won't pay for anybody to come see me... I don't want to get cheated. Just saying lots of guys do.

Edited by Voltaire

yeah.  and besides, the local chinese women wouldn't be able to handle a man with such a BID PANIS.

1428782[/snapback]

They can. They ... can't handle a man that wants a Bid Family.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not happy with this ending. I'm gonna try one more time to get these Oprahs to start getting serious about ripping me off. I can't believe I have to beg them to take my money. It's a simple enough request. :D

-------

Hi Monique,

I haven't heard from you in a long time. Have you found somebody else to handle your problem for you? My grandafther and I promised that we would help, but I don't know what's going on, I haven't heard from either of you for over a week.

Did you ever send him the identification he asked for? We probably won't be able to help unless you send him the ID he requested.

I hope things are going OK for you.

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

I thought this thing was dead, I hadn't heard from them in a long time. Got this in my inbox today... Monique's English has really improved alot. Maybe I'm back in business but I have to get back into the fishing mood.

monique david to me

More options May 15 (1 day ago)

Hi Jeff,

Yes. I really do not want to continue with you and that is why I have decided not to contact you again. Till now I have not found someone else to help and I am not ready to expose myself and my business to anyone because of the experience of disappointment I had from you through your grand father.

I have been so skeptical about the way your grandfather is anxious to get my identity because the lawyer - Barrister Musa Diarra told me that the inter'l passport copy of your grandfather is not original but a fake inter'l passport because it seems as if your grandfather erazed the passport number on the passport. I saw the copy of the passport too ; it is obvious that either you nor your grandfather are not straight with me as I can not rely on someone who can not trust the person who is offering a business relationship.

I am the person offering a business proposal to you ; and you are NOT the person to ask me to provide my ID ; I should be in the proper position to ask that from you ; If you wish to proceed with this transaction, you will have to follow my instructions. If do not feel convinced ; then you are invited to visit me here in africa so that we can go to my late father's bank to meet with them face to face.

If you feel like replying back , then I will wait to hear from you.

Thank you,

Monique