[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock Draft

Thrash-494

I'm going on vacation soon and would like to do another mock draft before then. Anyone can sign up and the details are below:

Starts ASAP, 12 teams, 16 rounds. I'd like to finish it as soon as possible, but definitely by Friday. Owners must be able to check the draft frequently and make their picks fairly quickly, though there is no set time limit. Please set preselects whenever possible to speed things up.

Lineup is 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF. Scoring is 6 pts for all touchdowns, NO points per receptions, and the rest is standard.

The draft is on MFL right here. The password for each team is "fantasy" until you pick a team, log in, and change it. If I've forgotten anything please ask and we'll get going soon.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post here once you've signed up. It's an S-draft with team 1 first and 12 last, then backwards and so on. Spectators can view the draft here.

EDIT: No takers yet? I know there are other mock drafts going on right now, but I wanted to participate in another one before the third Huddle mock because I'm going on vacation. Anyone feel free to take a team...

Edited by Thrash-494

Okay, we still need 10 owners if anyone wants to be in this mock draft. Larry Johnson went first. Pick 1.02 is still up for grabs, whoever takes that team first.

I wasn't aware that I revoked anyone's ability to franchise adjustment rights. Might have done something accidentally, but the other three teams got in fine...Anyway, we still need 7 more teams. Anyone can take a spot!

We'll probably only get a few rounds done today depending on how fast the rest of the slots fill up. You can always pre-select the early rounds and if we get stuck on your turn I'll make the best pick possible for you.

Anyone can sign up for this mock draft. If you've never used MFL its very easy and I can help you figure out the navigation. To start log in as one of the franchsises that hasn't been claimed yet (password "fantasy"), then go to franchise setup to change the team name and password. Five spots left!