[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock Draft

Thrash-494

I'm signing my friend up for the mock, but he doesnt have a Huddle screenname (yet). Two spots left now.

What better time to sign up than now? He'll want one so he can post up regarding his picks that we make fun of, right? :D

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good, all the spots filled up now. Remember to use preselects so we can finish as quickly as possible. So far I like Shaun Alexander falling to me at 1.03. He's my favorite between LT, LJ, and SA because of the surrounding offense. Chargers are risky with a new QB and not much at wideout and KC is ancient just about everywhere. SA is the safe pick. :D

If Jedi isn't back soon I could pick for him, but then he's up again at 2.02.... :D Hopefully we get moving again asap. Brown going fourth overall was definitely surprising, but not too much of a stretch. Other than that everyone is going safe with the RBs so far. Stud wideouts and Peyton should make an appearance soon. :D

Quick question about the scoring for this mock. I noticed there are no points per reception. Is this intentional or an oversite? I ask, only because the official Huddle mocks are ppr, and I want to make sure everyone is aware of the difference.

I intentially put the scoring without points per receptions because my league doesn't use it. I hope everyone else noticed... :D

So how much longer should we wait for Jedi? I could pick for him if he's not back by the time darin is. He would probably take Rudi at 1.11 but the next one is tricker. Could go with a WR (Smith, Johnson) or a 2nd RB there (Davis, Westbrook).

I intentially put the scoring without points per receptions because my league doesn't use it. I hope everyone else noticed... :D

So how much longer should we wait for Jedi? I could pick for him if he's not back by the time darin is. He would probably take Rudi at 1.11 but the next one is tricker. Could go with a WR (Smith, Johnson) or a 2nd RB there (Davis, Westbrook).

I would give him some more time, I would step in if they take too long once everyone knows it is up and running.