[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lookin' like closing is July 13th

TimC

Tim: I hate to tell you this but you got ripped off pretty badly here. Take a look back at those pictures again and tell me whats missing....Go ahead, take a good long look. Thats right! You aint even got no wheels on that sucker! I would demand my money back and start over!

Tim: I hate to tell you this but you got ripped off pretty badly here. Take a look back at those pictures again and tell me whats missing....Go ahead, take a good long look. Thats right! You aint even got no wheels on that sucker! I would demand my money back and start over!

The wheels are going on before closing...I was promised. Maybe I can use the spare range as a flower planter in the front yard. Nah, the neighbors will think I'm showing off if I don't use a bathtub like 'em. :D

I'm so far out in the sticks, we have a junkyard/deli a few miles away. Seriously. I wanna get a pic but am afraid my Izod shirt/khaki pants Hankk recommended will stand out too much there and I'll be labeled a tourist. :D

Be strong, my friend. Be strong. If you blaze a trial, perhaps the unwashed masses will follow you to fashion nirvana.

:D

Nah.

• 1 month later...

So we're closing one week from today and I think my builder finally woke up to the fact he's got to get his head in the game.

The countertops (minus the island which was "flawed") went in 2 days ago. We have the same countertops in the kitchen as in the master bath and the holes for the faucets weren't drilled. The plumber was coming out yesterday. The countertop guy said he needed the faucets to drill the holes and the plumber said he needed the holes drilled to get the faucets. :D:D

They finally got it straight.

Good news is the bonus room is nearly ready for theatre seats and pool.

The Master Bedroom is painted...despite my near death experience when I slid down the ladder on top of the fireplace and was only saved by the baseboards on the other side. :D:D

The tile by the front door is coming out fine and waiting for carpet, the porch rails are nearly done, and the garage is finally cleaned out of the mess. Sears sent 2 ovens for some reason, but I removed it from the living room into the garage waiting for them to pick it up...I don't think they will though.

The upstairs bath is shaping up. And they installed my metro gay kinda-cool looking office ceiling fan where I'll be mastur...ummmm surfing the Huddle. :D

All da pics

Edited by TimC

So we're closing one week from today and I think my builder finally woke up to the fact he's got to get his head in the game.

The countertops (minus the island which was "flawed") went in 2 days ago. We have the same countertops in the kitchen as in the master bath and the holes for the faucets weren't drilled. The plumber was coming out yesterday. The countertop guy said he needed the faucets to drill the holes and the plumber said he needed the holes drilled to get the faucets. :D:D

They finally got it straight.

Good news is the bonus room is nearly ready for theatre seats and pool.

The Master Bedroom is painted...despite my near death experience when I slid down the ladder on top of the fireplace and was only saved by the baseboards on the other side. :D:D

The tile by the front door is coming out fine and waiting for carpet, the porch rails are nearly done, and the garage is finally cleaned out of the mess. Sears sent 2 ovens for some reason, but I removed it from the living room into the garage waiting for them to pick it up...I don't think they will though.

The upstairs bath is shaping up. And they installed my metro gay kinda-cool looking office ceiling fan where I'll be mastur...ummmm surfing the Huddle. :D

All da pics

What ever happened with that range?

What ever happened with that range?

I tell the delivery guys to take it back. They won't. I call Sears and tell them they delivered two. The customer service lady didn't sound like she cared too much. Still waiting for them to pick it up 5 weeks later. It's in the garage now and will be my parents new oven if they don't come Christmas time. :D