[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

5th yr. Dynasty Draft(rooks & vets)

I've got the 1.07 pick in an established dynasty draft. Looking at these 3 players for the pick.

QB Vince Young

RB Lendale White

TE Vernon Davis

Standard scoring system, 4 pts-pass td,6 pts.-rush/rec td. No points for receptions. Not looking at receiver with my first pick.

QB- Bulger,E.Manning,T.Green,K.Warner

RB- Portis,K.Jones,D.Davis,D.McAllister,M.Barber,T.Henry,R.Moats

TE-Cooley, Graham

I'd appreciate some feedback. Green & Warner are getting old and Bulger could have injury issues. Portis only real stud rb,Jones has future potential,Davis is injury prone,McAllister has Bush to contend with, Henry's not much help and Barber & Moats have upside. Cooley's production may drop some with Lloyd and Randle El on the team now. Given this roster which of the 3 above would be your pick. Thanks.

In your position, I wouldn't take a QB. Bulger and Manning will give you two solid options for years to come. I was in a similar spot in a dynasty draft not too long ago, however it's in an IDP league so it was a tad different.

Honestly, if you could get White, he'd be a solid pick. After Portis, you have some guys with injury and/or "bust" issues. If White's gone, Davis would be a great pick to solidify your TEs. You could probably get away with trading off either Cooley or Graham to a team that's devoid of any TE talent for help elsewhere and/or draft picks.

Thanks for you guys input. This is a TE required league. I really wanted TE Vernon Davis being a 49er fan and all. The guy picking in the 6th spot already had Crumpler, LJ Smith and TE Alex Smith. I thought for sure Davis would be there for me at 7. Lo and behold the guy at 6 picked Vernon Davis. I was pissed to say the least. The guy picking after me in the 8 spot really wanted QB Vince Young(He had P.Manning,Volek,Garcia and Rattay). Leinart was already gone. I wasn't too high on Lendale White with his hammy issue and with Brown and Henry there as well. Granted with those two he has a legit shot at starting but I just didn't like his situation. I ended up taking QB Vince Young. I was able to handcuff Brian Calhoun with K.Jones in the 2nd round. Quite possible I could get TE Leonard Pope or Tony Sheffler in the next round. Zach Hilton may be there as well. Thanks for your advice fellows.