[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

fantasy trade

1. (8) E. James RB

2. (9) T. Brady QB

3. (24) B. Westbrook RB

4. (25) C. Chambers WR

5. (40) P. Burress WR

6. (41) D. Jackson WR

7. (56) J. Jones RB

8. (57) K. Warner QB

9. (72) C. Cooley TE

10. (73) K. Johnson WR

11. (88) J. Lewis RB

12. (89) Tampa Bay DEF

13. (104) J. Stevens TE

14. (105) T. Jones RB

15. (120) J. Kasay K

This is my fantasy team

Guest danvan76

I would stay with your current team, doesnt help or hurt you. Unless you think Mcnabb is going to outperform Brady.

you have 4 rb's who are better so i dont see how parker helps you

I counted 2.... Edge, Westy, and ...... Yeah 2.

I'd do it because you have Warner and he will be outperforming McNabb for as long as he starts which should be all this year and Parker has the potential to be a top 10 RB this year IMO.

1. (8) E. James RB

2. (9) T. Brady QB

3. (24) B. Westbrook RB

4. (25) C. Chambers WR

5. (40) P. Burress WR

6. (41) D. Jackson WR

7. (56) J. Jones RB

8. (57) K. Warner QB

9. (72) C. Cooley TE

10. (73) K. Johnson WR

11. (88) J. Lewis RB

12. (89) Tampa Bay DEF

13. (104) J. Stevens TE

14. (105) T. Jones RB

15. (120) J. Kasay K

This is my fantasy team

the way i see it Brady is the 2nd best fantasy QB in the league depending on ur settings, mcnabb is a major downgrade and willie parker is no lock as a starting back in pittsburgh, so up to me i would stick with brady, if the other guy is desperate enough he will come back to you with a even better offer and when he does then u start to negociate with him.

I guess it really comes down to starting requirements. If you only start 2 RBs, you wouldn't start Parker over Edge or Westy anyway (at least you shouldn't). If you start 3 RBs, I wouldn't consider JJones or JLewis bad options. TO should help open up the running game in Dallas, but MBarber might steal carries especially around the goalline. In Balt, the additions of McNair and DMason should help Jamal rebound from his mediocre performance last year. So the real question is, "Is Parker going to be an every week starter for you?" If he's not, then you're just trading Brady for McNabb and I wouldn't go for that. Frankly, I think your team looks solid and I'd stay put until the season starts.

You don't need Parker. You have 5 RBs that are expected to either start or see significant playing time for their teams. I wouldn't give up on the Jones brothers or Lewis just yet. All three of them have had productive fantasy seasons recently.

Besides, Parker isn't the kind of guy that's going to get you the tough yards week in and week out. He's like Tatum Bell. If he hits the home run, you've got a nice week. If he doesn't, you've got below average production. Meanwhile, Brady is the most reliable QB in Fantasy outside of Peyton.

Stick with what you've got.