[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

5 players, 3 to keep: which ones?

fuz

Basic league, 1 flex RB/WR slot, 1RB, 2WR, 1TE

Ronnie Brown

Stephen Jackson

Torry Holt

Randy Moss

Antonio Gates

I'm leaning towards the two RBs and Torry, but I'm in a quandry about Gates due to unusual production at the TE slot and the Randy ratio...Kept Rudi Johnson, Holt, and Moss last year. Rudi's an option, too, I suppose; but I like the upside of both Ronnie and Stephen...

Thoughts?

Basic league, 1 flex RB/WR slot, 1RB, 2WR, 1TE

Ronnie Brown

Stephen Jackson

Torry Holt

Randy Moss

Antonio Gates

I'm leaning towards the two RBs and Torry, but I'm in a quandry about Gates due to unusual production at the TE slot and the Randy ratio...Kept Rudi Johnson, Holt, and Moss last year. Rudi's an option, too, I suppose; but I like the upside of both Ronnie and Stephen...

Thoughts?

Brown/SJax/Gates

Holt is starting to worry me because 2 years ago he played probably more than half the season really hurt....but produced.........but I don't like that in a keeper....especially when he actually missed time due to his knee last year.....he's been around since 99...this is his 8th season....I'd let him go....and RMoss as well...

my post will likely be unpopular amongst other huddlers....especially when you take gates in the 3rd round and the 2 WR's you have generally in the 2nd round....

if I were to drop anyone besides Moss....it would be SJax......or at least trade him....I don't like the vibe he gives off at all....

also I blame you for having too many keepable players....this is actually a tough choice....but most people will come in here and say "no brainer, keep Holt with the 2 RB's".....

I would keep Brown and SJax for sure. Drop RMoss. Now between Holt and Gates.

I would lean toward Gates because of your line up requirements and if you think there will be good WR avaliable at your draft position. 2 top 10 RB the #1 TE and the possibility of getting a tier1 or top tier 2 WR is a pretty good core IMHO with again your line up requirements.

I would do Ronnie, SJax, and Rudi.

I'm not very comfortable with Moss/Holt in keepr leagues, and I dont think Gates would be worth it. Trade Rudi for a WR that is much more comfortable in a keeper league, like Fitz, and bam, you are on your way to a title!

The only issue I have with this is why would someone trade you a WR for Rudi when you are keeping 3-RB's. Plus if you don't get a trade you are stuck with one of those 3-rb's on your bench.

Can you trade players for draft picks? You have the horses to package a weak team and take their 1st or second round picks.

If that is an option, I would offer RBrown OR Rudi plus Moss to someone for their 1st round pick;

then you keep Sjax/Holt and Rudi or RBrown(whoever's not in the trade). You should be able to shore up a good squad with 2 1st rounders.

Brown/SJax/Gates

Holt is starting to worry me because 2 years ago he played probably more than half the season really hurt....but produced.........but I don't like that in a keeper....especially when he actually missed time due to his knee last year.....he's been around since 99...this is his 8th season....I'd let him go....and RMoss as well...

my post will likely be unpopular amongst other huddlers....especially when you take gates in the 3rd round and the 2 WR's you have generally in the 2nd round....

if I were to drop anyone besides Moss....it would be SJax......or at least trade him....I don't like the vibe he gives off at all....

also I blame you for having too many keepable players....this is actually a tough choice....but most people will come in here and say "no brainer, keep Holt with the 2 RB's".....

Ditto... for these reasons.