[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Trade

lynch19

I have been in discussion with another owner in my 8 team dynasty league. He mentioned last night a trade idea and said he would send it to me.

It is

Alexander

LaMont Jordan

McNair

Matt Schaub

Kevin Curtis

Zac Hilton

for

Portis

SJackson

Palmer

Shockey

Roy Williams

Matt Jones

This idea came to him because he traded Alexander to me for Portis, SJax, and BRoth. My team roster is in the signature, what do you think of this trade. I was leaning toward it since it is dynasty with no limits to keeper numbers or years. Thanks.

Edited by lynch19

i like the deal because you are getting some good playmakers. it is interesting that you will have 3 of the top 8 qb's. i would say keep bulger and palmer and trade manning, but you would s. jackson and that is a tough double start. i would probably shop palmer and bulger and see what else you can add to your roster, not that you really need anything.

I like the deal for you, however, the ONE thing I don't like is what would you do with Palmer. you can't have Palmer and Manning on your team.

in this case, he has so much depth with it being an 8 team league, he could keep him so other owners dont have him. have palmer and bulger on the bench keeping them away from other owners. just a thought

your improving alot of players to downgrade from alexander to portis. i think portis may not be to far off alexander by the end of the year. plus all the uprgrades are nice!

DO IT!!!

I thought I should do it. It is just hard to pull the trigger on a trade for Alexander when he took me to the title last year.

If anyone has something to say please weigh in. I am talking to the other owner right now and sewing everything up.

Last night I spent an hour on the phone with him. He had mentioned it and hadn't offered it. Last night he asked about Donte Stallworth.

He was wondering if my side of the deal could be

Alexander

LaMont Jordan (or Frank Gore, he likes Gores youth)

Stallworth (or Kevin Curtis)

McNair

Shaub

Zach Hilton

He was having trouble sending me the trade he wasn't sure that he wasn't getting taken< I have that history, once a year I get him pretty good with one trade.

I sent hime all four combo's of that trade and he told me he would let me kow saturday.

With STallworth is it still in my favor,I have been a big Stllworth fan and believe (like the last two) this is going to be his break out year.