[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Travis Henry worth

loyalboyd

What is Travis Henry worth. Is it just a one and done. Or do u think he could get a starting gig next yr somewhere. I see White taking over at some point. But does he have any value via Dynasty wise to warrant a roster spot.

He's still young enough to warrant a dynasty roster spot, but he's battled injury the past couple of years and this year will probably not see the field much behind White and Brown.

He has worth if he is traded or if C.Brown is traded, injured.

I think that White will beat out Henry for 2nd spot.

Redraft - no value, unless 14-team or higher

Dynasty - value due to age and his previous totals before injury and losing his starter status.

well, he may not be totally worthless after all. not sure who would trade for him, but...

HENRY COULD BE SHOWCASED

If Tennessee Titans second-round pick RB LENDALE WHITE can

demonstrate he's ready to handle a regular role in the team's

running game, then the Titans could devote much of the preseason

toward showcasing RB TRAVIS HENRY with the intent of trading him.

Source: Nashville City Paper.

I could see a few teams going after him. Little or no value if he stays in Tennessee. The Texans have been going after Mike Bennett because of Domanick's knee troubles, Henry makes sense there. Denver could add a back. Heck, the Colts? Pittsburgh?? Backup job for a good team?? All depends on the price.

I could see a few teams going after him. Little or no value if he stays in Tennessee. The Texans have been going after Mike Bennett because of Domanick's knee troubles, Henry makes sense there. Denver could add a back. Heck, the Colts? Pittsburgh?? Backup job for a good team?? All depends on the price.

Looking like he could make a move to a decent situation.