[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joey Galloway - what happens this year?

It seems 65% of the rankings I have read have Galloway ranked anywhere from top 11-15WRs and 40% have Galloway falling of the map back in the 30-45 range. Where do you think Galloway will end up at the end of the season in the WR rankings assuming typical performance scoring (1 pt every 10 yds rec or rush and 6 pts every TD)?

Thanks...

It seems 65% of the rankings I have read have Galloway ranked anywhere from top 11-15WRs and 40% have Galloway falling of the map back in the 30-45 range. Where do you think Galloway will end up at the end of the season in the WR rankings assuming typical performance scoring (1 pt every 10 yds rec or rush and 6 pts every TD)?

Thanks...

With Clayton coming back to full speed, Id say Galloway will be back down to average. There is NO WAY they continue to throw to him only.

i see him as a nice WR3 option. he will come down from last year's numbers, probably into the 700-800 range with 5-7 TDs. his age and injury risk prohibit me from counting on him as anything more than a third receiving option.

I think Clayton and Galloway switch roles. Clayton will get close to Galloway's numbers from last year. Galloway will drop from last year to under 1000 probably around 700 and maybe 5 TD's. I guess what I am saying is Bust.

Galloway has been solid since coming over to the Bucs. Obviously, Gruden's system agrees with him. There's no denying that he's an injury risk, but if he stays healthy, I have no doubt that he will continue to produce. I do expect Clayton to have a much better season, but I think there will be enough to go around.

It seems most "experts" think his numbers will drop dramatically this year. "Last year was a fluke" is the common sentiment.

I think he will have a decrease in numbers, but I still expect he will have value and would have no problem going to war with him as my 3rd receiver.

BUST just look at his game logs on NFL.com. He never put together two good yrs. Plus age is a issue.

Each year of 1997 and 1998 Galloway had over 1000 yards and double digit TD's.

A holdout followed by an ACL tear slowed down the fast start to his career. Galloway is talented and clicks with Simms. I see no reason to not expect 1000 yards and 8-10 TD's.

Each year of 1997 and 1998 Galloway had over 1000 yards and double digit TD's.

A holdout followed by an ACL tear slowed down the fast start to his career. Galloway is talented and clicks with Simms. I see no reason to not expect 1000 yards and 8-10 TD's.

So you dont see him as ONE hit away from being injured again at his age. I like the fact he has a connection. But those hitz in the N F L are just WICK IT.