[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

J. Jones for a WR

stokers

I just made a trade to get Ronnie Brown for Reggie Wayne.

My RB's are now:

S. Jax

Brown

J. Jones

D. Foster

F. Gore

R. Dayne

Without Wayne, I'm a w/o a top reciever

Driver

J. Walker

R. Brown

N. Burlerson

I. Bruce

I'm looking to either trade Jones straight up for a top 10 WR, or package him with someone else to get a top 10 WR.

What WR's should I target to trade Jones for?

I just made a trade to get Ronnie Brown for Reggie Wayne.

My RB's are now:

S. Jax

Brown

J. Jones

D. Foster

F. Gore

R. Dayne

Without Wayne, I'm a w/o a top reciever

Driver

J. Walker

R. Brown

N. Burlerson

I. Bruce

I'm looking to either trade Jones straight up for a top 10 WR, or package him with someone else to get a top 10 WR.

What WR's should I target to trade Jones for?

see if you can trade him for reggie wayne. if he's dumb enough to do the first trade, he should fall for this one.

Unless you can make a trade with whoever has Marion Barber and he has an abundance of WR depth, you will not be able to get a Top 10 WR for JJ... He is high risk (Injury/Possibly RBBC) and has minimum value except as a RB3. Your WR's are actually not bad and all of them except Bruce have good upside. Driver is the ONLY WR that Favre has and should be a very solid starter who could easily end up Top 10. Walker is a decent WR2 that will stretch the field in Denver although Bronco WR's have only caught 38 of the last 85 passing TD's during the last 4 years, that could change with Walker. Nate Burleson will be WR2 in Seattle with Engram moving back to the slot. He has great run after the catch ability and is fearless across the middle and God forbid if D-Jax goes down think what Jurevicius did, now add some speed.....NICE upside!! Reggie Brown will be McNabb's Deep threat and WR1, unfortunately Philly wants to run more and Westbrook will still be the focal point of the offense. Bottom line I would recommend standing pat and going with what you have. Who knows JJ still can be a productive RB and good bye week fill-in, he averaged 115 yds in 7 starts as a rookie and had 7 tds, let's not forget that he alsoran for almost 200 yds in a win over Carolina in Week 16 last year.....Good Luck! :D

Thanks for the great feedback. Jackass, as far as trading Jones to get Wayne back, I offered him Jones and a WR for Brown, and that's when he counter offered Brown for Wayne.

Would Jones and Reggie Brown be to much to give up for someone like Bolden or Fitzgerald?

Unless you can make a trade with whoever has Marion Barber and he has an abundance of WR depth, you will not be able to get a Top 10 WR for JJ... He is high risk (Injury/Possibly RBBC) and has minimum value except as a RB3. Your WR's are actually not bad and all of them except Bruce have good upside. Driver is the ONLY WR that Favre has and should be a very solid starter who could easily end up Top 10. Walker is a decent WR2 that will stretch the field in Denver although Bronco WR's have only caught 38 of the last 85 passing TD's during the last 4 years, that could change with Walker. Nate Burleson will be WR2 in Seattle with Engram moving back to the slot. He has great run after the catch ability and is fearless across the middle and God forbid if D-Jax goes down think what Jurevicius did, now add some speed.....NICE upside!! Reggie Brown will be McNabb's Deep threat and WR1, unfortunately Philly wants to run more and Westbrook will still be the focal point of the offense. Bottom line I would recommend standing pat and going with what you have. Who knows JJ still can be a productive RB and good bye week fill-in, he averaged 115 yds in 7 starts as a rookie and had 7 tds, let's not forget that he alsoran for almost 200 yds in a win over Carolina in Week 16 last year.....Good Luck! :D

Great analysis and great advice. Wait until you're a few weeks into the season and see what you've got. If you still feel like you need help at WR, you can sell high on one of your stable of backs to someone who is desperate and get a much better WR out of the bargain.

For example, all you need is for a guy like Dayne to get off to fast start and some chump in your league who's desperate for a starting RB will convince himself that Dayne is the next Portis/Droughns/Anderson and fork over a guy like Boldin or Ward.

Thanks for the great feedback. Jackass, as far as trading Jones to get Wayne back, I offered him Jones and a WR for Brown, and that's when he counter offered Brown for Wayne.

Would Jones and Reggie Brown be to much to give up for someone like Bolden or Fitzgerald?

Ghengis Kahn had the best advice for you. I doubt anyone is dumb enough to give up Fitz or Boldin for JJ with Reggie because there is no upgrading really for the guy getting JJ and Reggie. You could check with the guy who has Foster's backup Williams. He may give you something for Foster to have both Panthers handcuffs. GOod luck with your squad.

Great analysis and great advice. Wait until you're a few weeks into the season and see what you've got. If you still feel like you need help at WR, you can sell high on one of your stable of backs to someone who is desperate and get a much better WR out of the bargain.

For example, all you need is for a guy like Dayne to get off to fast start and some chump in your league who's desperate for a starting RB will convince himself that Dayne is the next Portis/Droughns/Anderson and fork over a guy like Boldin or Ward.

this is my advice, too. wait and see how walker's knee is. he may be a great surpize this year. sit tight and watch the preseason and season develop a little. you have a chance to be solid at wr the way your team sits now.