[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB keepers.Can only keep 2 of 5 of them

which of the 2 would u keep of the 5 mentioned. we keep a total of 4 players.

we can only keep 2 players in each position. the other 2 players i'm keeping are Chad Johnson and Boldin...

I just want to get an idea of what u guyz would keep in my position. sidenote: I have the 4Th pick in the draft..

thanks in advance.

julius jones,caddy,t bell,droughns,parker...(2 of these guyz)

Caddy is the no brainer, then you have to decide between FWP and Droughns IMO. I would go FWP since the Steelers like to run and they are usually ahead while the Browns are playing from behind. FWP may lose touches inside the 20 though. JJ is injury prone and Bell would be a gamble at this point.

I'd vote for Fast Willie, too.......J jones, can he stay healthy? barber played great for them last year....Bell..ANYONE"s guess who gets the ball with Shannagins...Droughns???? decent yardage last year, 2 tds......You know they will give ball to Willie....

to answer I question...we do not get points for receptions

caddy is my obvious keeper here. its the other 4 that are racking my brain....so far fast willie has been the favorite...I know he will get yards. its the goal line carries that I'm worried about. that goes for all 5 of what I have right now. alstott is the goal line hoar of the league, so caddy is going to be affected as well....

any other takers out there?

should I go with caddy and parker and wait till the 4th pick overall to get one of many out there including the 3 I throw back out there?

thanks for any input

caddy is my obvious keeper here. its the other 4 that are racking my brain....so far fast willie has been the favorite...I know he will get yards. its the goal line carries that I'm worried about. that goes for all 5 of what I have right now. alstott is the goal line hoar of the league, so caddy is going to be affected as well....

any other takers out there?

should I go with caddy and parker and wait till the 4th pick overall to get one of many out there including the 3 I throw back out there?

thanks for any input

Here's my take on why it should be FWP:

One big thing has changed in Pittsburgh. Bettis has retired. He had been the franchise's most popular player for over a decade and although Cowher know that he could no longer be a featured back, he also knew that he was still money at the goalline. So Cowher trotted Bettis onto the field on 1st and goal, Bettis punched it in, the fans (dressed in their No. 36 spamshirts) went wild, and everybody went home happy. THAT'S why Bettis has been the goalline back the past two years. Now everyone is thinking that Staley will be the goalline back. Why? They pulled Staley out of goalline situations to put Bettis in back in '04. The bottom line is that Bettis got the goalline carries because he's Bettis, not because Staley or Parker have proven incapable of scoring from inside the 5.

Worst case scenario, Parker fills the same role he did last year and you get your 1,500 combined yards and 6 to 8 scores. Best case scenario, he stays in near the goalline you have one of next season's first round picks on your roster.

I don't think any of the other players you mentioned offer that kind of upside.

Edited by tomfin2000