[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady or Eli?

I'd take Manning. The guy is 4 years younger and has the potential to be 1,2 with his brother after this season. He is a little wild with the ball but that's because he attempted the 3rd most passes in the NFL. In a re-draft Brady, but Eli's age and where his talent is already is very impressive.

I'd take Manning. The guy is 4 years younger and has the potential to be 1,2 with his brother after this season. He is a little wild with the ball but that's because he attempted the 3rd most passes in the NFL. In a re-draft Brady, but Eli's age and where his talent is already is very impressive.

The age factor is not enough to make me take Brady but then again that upside might be a lot better with manning. it comes down to safe pick or a little risk with more upside...

I'd still take Brady. He still has a lot left in him. Manning has the potential to be great but he has had games where he is all over the board. It's a gamble, but one that could prove great. I still like Brady and the system he is in. He is going to always put up numbers no matter who he is throwing to.

Heres a vote for Brady. He consistenlty puts up good numbers; been to 3 Super Bowls, hasn't missed any playing time, and is a leader. Yes, Eli has a ton of potential.....but, take a guy who COULD put up good numbers, or one that CONSISTENTLY does?

then again, live in Boston, so opinion may be biased...!!

Thanks for the responses guys, but I'm still on the fense. I don't like that both Shockey and Plax haven't worked with Eli throughout the offseason. I'd like to know his teammates are just as hungry to get better as he is. Anybody else out there with an opinion on the subject?

Dynasty league go with Eli...has potential to be a great fantasy QB for years to come...

Didn't Tony Mandarich have the potential to be the most dominant O-Lineman ever to play? Didn't the Boz have the potential to be a great D-Lineman.

There are times potential turns out to be 4 letter word. Here I still take Eli.

Didn't Tony Mandarich have the potential to be the most dominant O-Lineman ever to play? Didn't the Boz have the potential to be a great D-Lineman.

There are times potential turns out to be 4 letter word. Here I still take Eli.

When you are talking about a young QB in his 2nd year coming off of a 3700 YD ,25 TD season and you are still talking about potential. that separates you from guys like Boz and Mandarich.

When you are talking about a young QB in his 2nd year coming off of a 3700 YD ,25 TD season and you are still talking about potential. that separates you from guys like Boz and Mandarich.

I know it was just a joke. They were talking about potential, and how scary it is. If you notice, I still recomended Eli.

Guest ksu70

I would go with Brady. The guy is as steady as you can get and I don't see an issue with his age. He doesn't run much and he doesn't get sacked much. It's a great question and as some earlier posts have stated, you just go with who you like. If I was picking I would ask myself which guy do I know I would plug in regardless of the matchup. I am not so sure I might think about sitting Eli if he was struggling and the matchup was bad. I would not sit Brady, too good a track record in every situation IMO.