[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Willis McGahee

pirate

Someone help me out here, The Huddles top 120 has McGahee listed at 11?? I had him last year and he was a wasted roster spot. something new going on here??????????

When a guy proves he can handle 300 carries per season , he makes the top 11. IMO McGahee warrants a top 11 pick.

I also had him last season and got burned. There are a lot of questions with this team right now. If they can develop a passing game, he has the ability to post some very good numbers. I would take him as a number 2 back, at this point. #11 is not out of the question.

Although the line is somewhat suspect, Willis has proved he can handle the workload and they will once again hand the rock off time and time again to him. JP must be better this year and remember how he and Evans lit it up last year. The addition of Faucet Price is a good one and puts him back where he belongs...a #2 WR on that team.