[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who do you prefer?

lynch19

I have Frank Gore as my 5th RB, but I am a fan of LenDale especially since Brown formally requested a trade. Who would you rather have in a redraft league with standard scoring.

tough call. it looks like gore should have the job and i always like to have the RB who has the chance for the most touches. we need to see what happens with brown's request to be traded. clearly if he goes, white wins this one in a landslide.

are you saying that white is out there on your waiver wire or are you thinking trade?

tough call. it looks like gore should have the job and i always like to have the RB who has the chance for the most touches. we need to see what happens with brown's request to be traded. clearly if he goes, white wins this one in a landslide.

are you saying that white is out there on your waiver wire or are you thinking trade?

White cleared waivers and is sitting as a free agent.

White cleared waivers and is sitting as a free agent.

i don't know what kind of roster req's you have, but your sig says you are carrying 3 kickers. dropping one of those to get white on your squad is a no brainer. if you have to do a position player, i'd cut stallworth or hilton. if you have to do a RB, i'd cut perry to get white.

Edited by tonorator

i don't know what kind of roster req's you have, but your sig says you are carrying 3 kickers. dropping one of those to get white on your squad is a no brainer. if you have to do a position player, i'd cut stallworth or hilton. if you have to do a RB, i'd cut perry to get white.

I am with this line of thought. Why do you have three kickers anyway?

He also has 5 qbs so that should tell you something about the kind of league he's in. No matter what the league settings I would drop either Frye or Perry and quickly get White off the WW.

Edited by Asskickas

Different League. I said in the first post, Redraft the team in my sig is my Dynasty team.

My Sig line team is my Dynasty league and we start 2QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB, 1 WR/TE, 2 DEF, 2 K.

The team I am asking about is a redraft league that has a different roster.

My Sig line team is my Dynasty league and we start 2QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB, 1 WR/TE, 2 DEF, 2 K.

The team I am asking about is a redraft league that has a different roster.

got it. makes more sense.

i would still see if there is someone else besides gore that you can drop to get white. any backup defenses or kickers (grab one later) or that last receiver. i'd even drop a backup QB to protect white and then just take whatever is available for my bye week.

My roster for that league is this.

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 DEF, 1 K

QB

Matt Hasselback, Jake Plummer

RB

LJ, Ronnie Brown, JLewis, Benson, Gore

WR

Holt, Chambers, DJax, Coles

TE

Vernon Davis, Zach Hilton

DEF

Panthers

K

Josh Brown

I am carrying both TE's right now because they are both unknown quantities and I was waiting until the season to see what happened with there situations.

Edited by lynch19

I'd go with Gore. I believe he will surpass Kevan Barlow and has the opportunity to put up strong stats this season. While I'm cautiously optomistic about White, I don't see Chris Brown being traded. IMO, the Titans will not go into this season with Henry and White as their RB's. In addition, White's NFL learning curve may be a tough one behind a questionable offensive line.

both are in position battle but, I think White has bette possibility of becoming clear #1 this year. Chris Brown is requesting to be traded and is obviously disgruntled abouth them drafting White. Gore has to fight off Barlow and may just be true RBBC all year