[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Norwood/LJordan/Crumpler

I got two offers on the table for Norwood/LJordan/Crumpler. 12 Team Dynasty league. Team in Sig.

Offer one: Gates and Moroney (not a done deal, kinda still in negotiations)

Offer two: VDavis, Deangelo Williams and 2007 late 1st round pick( this was offered to me)

Which one should I take or should I not?

I am looking to downsize my roster, need to get to 25 players before season and I am kinda trying to get young talent while downsizing.

I think you have enough depth at Rb where you can afford to lose Jordan. Having Gates in a keeper league would be huge. He is so far above the rest of the TE pool. Not to mention I would like Maroney on my roster too, as Dillon is an injury risk and on his way out. Not impressed w/ the second deal however, I'd be looking to get somebody who will produce immediately (Gates).

The first offer is gonna be hard to do, he is getting very hesitant about it......the second one, he offered it pretty quick, gonna try to tweak it a little more to squeeze something else out of him......I do like the first one more since I would be getting a bonified stud in gates, but the second is very nice too, IMO.

I would take whatever I could get for Scott Norwood in a dynasty :D

Both deals are workable, but I prefer the first one, as, as you noted, you are getting a legitimate stud in Gates whereas in the second deal, you get unproven talent with lots of potential

If starting a TE is manditory, i would send him my lady in lingerie with a bottle of joy gel for Gates if thats what it took to seal the deal, hes that special. Anyhow thats who id be wanting!

i hope you got gates in your league, for your ladies sake. :D

He is hesitant on SSmith, he came at me with this....

LJordan/Norwood/Crumpler/Delhomme and I get Hasselbeck/VD/DW/1st round.....might do this one.....

I would not pull the trigger on this. Why give up a #1 young RB for a bunch of stuff you dont need. If you are trying to downsize your team, im sure someone else would take him. you could upgrade delhomme, harrison, or try and get gates (i know this guy has him). this is the only way i would trade lamont. JMO

PS- very nice team by the way

Edited by rcswildcat

I would not pull the trigger on this. Why give up a #1 young RB for a bunch of stuff you dont need. If you are trying to downsize your team, im sure someone else would take him. you could upgrade delhomme, harrison, or try and get gates (i know this guy has him). this is the only way i would trade lamont. JMO

PS- very nice team by the way

But to get two of the top 6 picks in rookie drafts is a pretty good way to downsize while possibly getting future studs. I am hesitant on this one, don't think that Hass is that big of an upgrade from Delhomme to make me want to pull the trigger. I know this doesn't help my team for this year, but it doesn't really hurt it either.