[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper league

jgcoach

I have some good potential keepers but, can only keep two. The players and rounds I have to keep these player are as follows,

C. Palmer 8th. rd.

S. Smith 2nd. rd.

J. Jones 7th. rd.

D. Davis 8th. rd.

R. Brown 3rd. rd.

I have my favorites but, want to see what some others think.

6pts for all tds.

1pt. @ 10 yds ru. or rec.

1pt. @ 30 yds. passing

i would keep ddavis and palmer

That does seem like the best value although Davis scares me with his injury prone self. Ronnie Brown is a good value in the 3rd round but DDavis is about 6 rounds below where he will normally be drafted.

That does seem like the best value although Davis scares me with his injury prone self. Ronnie Brown is a good value in the 3rd round but DDavis is about 6 rounds below where he will normally be drafted.

if it were me I would keep

Ronnie Brown and Carson Palmer

I think you can drop Jones from the equation right away, he's good but i also feel Davis is a much better value and their risk factors are about the same. Brown without Ricky could be Hugh. Smith is right about where he should be and Palmer is a good deal, but the injury factor is a little scary.

I would probably consider going with Brown and Davis. Depending on where you are at in the draft you could possibly get Smith back with your 1st pick and palmer will probably drop some due to the injury.

I have some good potential keepers but, can only keep two. The players and rounds I have to keep these player are as follows,

C. Palmer 8th. rd.

S. Smith 2nd. rd.

J. Jones 7th. rd.

D. Davis 8th. rd.

R. Brown 3rd. rd.

I have my favorites but, want to see what some others think.

6pts for all tds.

1pt. @ 10 yds ru. or rec.

1pt. @ 30 yds. passing

I think you can drop Jones from the equation right away, he's good but i also feel Davis is a much better value and their risk factors are about the same. Brown without Ricky could be Hugh. Smith is right about where he should be and Palmer is a good deal, but the injury factor is a little scary.

I would probably consider going with Brown and Davis. Depending on where you are at in the draft you could possibly get Smith back with your 1st pick and palmer will probably drop some due to the injury.

This is what I was thinking. Because most r/bs will be kept I know Brown wouldn't make it to me . On the other hand Smith will, and there is usually w/r talent out there. Davis, I don't want in the second rd. and that's where he'll go, or given my league possibly the very end of the first. Palmer, on the injury will either sit too long or go way too high with someone reaching. Thanks everyone for your views, I appreciate them. It helps to look at things a little differently sometimes.