[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jackson, Brown or Williams

storkmark

Expect to be drafting 5th in first round and won't lose sleep if Barber and James are gone. Expecting Johnson, Tomlinson, Alexander and Portis to go in first four picks. Would appreciate pros/cons/advice with regard to rating Williams, S. Jackson, and Brown. I have them in this order which is a bit unconventional according to the mock drafts I have seen. My rationale is that Williams is the most talented, can receive, and has the best OL to work with.

It's just a gut thing about Tiki's age and giving up goaline tds. I think he might be overvalued this year.

Between those 3 I really like Stephen Jackson this year. He has a new coach who is run 1st vs. last years coach, Mike Martz who was a pass 1st guy. When Stephen gets 20 or more carries the Rams are 5-0. If I know this important stat so does Linehan. However, like the last guy said Tiki should be an obvious choice at #5. If your gut is telling you not to pick Tiki, there are still guys who IMO you have to consider at #5 with some research...Rudi Johnson and Lamont Jordan. If you've already considered these guys and gave them your Tiki treatment then I'd go with Stephen then Ronnie then Caddy.:D

Expect to be drafting 5th in first round and won't lose sleep if Barber and James are gone. Expecting Johnson, Tomlinson, Alexander and Portis to go in first four picks. Would appreciate pros/cons/advice with regard to rating Williams, S. Jackson, and Brown. I have them in this order which is a bit unconventional according to the mock drafts I have seen. My rationale is that Williams is the most talented, can receive, and has the best OL to work with.

from what i've read, caddy's got the worst OL and his receiving skills are not all that great either

I like Ronnie Brown there myself.

Maybe you will get lucky and someone will let Portis fall to you.

Me too. In a keeper league he was gone so I took SJax. Also Caddy says he is working on staying healthy.

I'd go

Tiki

RBrown

SJax

Cadillac

Rudi

Id go Ronnie. I just had my big $$$ league draft and took Ronnie Brown with the #5 pick.

Thanks Guys. Good news so far on Culpepper. I rank this way after the big 3 (Tomlinson, Johnson and Alexander):

Brown - best overall team especially if Dante can play

Williams - good OL line, can catch

Jackson - I would like to rank higher but new system and I don't see SL making playoffs

James - too many OL questions and if Warner goes down, look out - defenses will key the run

I could be persuaded to put Jackson ahead of Williams. I also respect the Tiki fans who would put him ahead of this gang too.

I like Ronnie Brown for a few reasons. But most of those reason are based upon things I don't like about the other candidates.

S. Jackson-Can't seem to stay healthy.

Edge-He's a Cardinal. I wish him well but that's scary.

Tiki-Age and mileage may catch up with him.

Caddy-Did most of his damage against bad Ds last year.

I think Ronnie is the safest of the bunch followed by Caddy, Tiki if not a keeper, Edge, Jackson.