[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Caddy or EDGE

Both have positives and negatives. Caddy hurt a bit last year; could lose goal line carries to Alstott....but on positive, Gruden loves him; strong work ethic, will be involved in passing game this season.

Edge.....a little older....behind AZ O Line....will it be 'pass first' offense with Warner...Fitz...Boldin...Positive: consistently puts up good numbers...Won't be pulled at Goal line....

Keeping Ronnie Brown already; need 2nd franchise...

Thanks!!!

Thanks for feedback....beauty is that we dont declare our franchise players til 8/27....so will have a couple of preseason games under their belts....lot could happen...one could get banged up......other option would be steve smith....but tweaking of the hammy....and fact that dont think he can repeat last year's great season has me leaning towards one of the backs....thanks

I'd go with Caddy, cause you would then have 2 young RBs to build your team around. It is nice you don't have to declare until 8/27, I have to do it next week and I can't decide.

Who are your options for Franchise players? this is first year we have moved to 2 players......have always been one in the past...yeah, more i think about it, more like Brown and Caddy...I get Rudi some how, all Auburn Backfield......

Edge just turned 28 yesterday, and this is his 8th year.....Brown and Caddy only in second year, yet will be 25 and 24.....!

oKay...we all know that RB's are more valuable than WR (standard scoring in our league; no bonus pts for receptions....).....But....With Caddy possibly losing goal line touches to Alstott, does Steve Smith warrant consideration OVER Caddy, or stick to the Auburn backfield of Caddy and Brown for the future???

Picking ninth in ten team league..If franchise 2 backs, can't take one with first round pick.....

thanks...........!!

Who are your options for Franchise players? this is first year we have moved to 2 players......have always been one in the past...yeah, more i think about it, more like Brown and Caddy...I get Rudi some how, all Auburn Backfield......

Edge just turned 28 yesterday, and this is his 8th year.....Brown and Caddy only in second year, yet will be 25 and 24.....!

In this case "8th year" is more important than the 3 or 4 year difference between the players.

Edge has 2000+ touches AND a major knee injury in his past. 2000 touches is where even the above-average backs begin breaking down (any back who doesn't is a medical marvel - not that they don't exist, just they're rare, and Edge could certainly be one of those guys but you never know) and 30 is the general age limit.

Go young, go with fewer miles. Doesn't hurt that they're on better teams, as well.

Thanks everyone....Caddy and Brown it is, and hope to grab a decent receiver with ninth overall pick........! Lets hope Caddy holds up to the pounding better this year....will keep a close watch on him during pre-season....I am pumped about Brown, as think he will have a strong year....good luck everyone